SIA Door Supervisors Required Nice and Secure South London Pay Rate: 10.00 – 12:00 per hour (Starting Rate based on experience) Nice and Secure is currently looking for a Professional and Presentable Security Officer to join one of our prestigious restaurant contracts in South London Clapham. The ideal candidate will have previous customer service experience, combined with extremely strong communication skills. Job Role: Hosting / Meet & Greet Duration: Thursday, Friday, Saturday 21:30 till 02:30 (Additional Hours and Days Available at other Venues)
- Door Supervisor or Close Protection (Valid SIA license)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer service focused.
- Friendly, professional and well spoken.
- Experience with Greeting customers.
- Well presented, groomed and smart appearance.
- Well spoken English
- Availability Monday through to Sunday, full or part time welcome.
We are Nice and Secure! It s in the name “Nice”. Our services are used by some of the best and successful venues and events in Central London. Unlike many security companies, we focus on delivering great customer service over the typical tough & rough security approach. Applicants must hold a valid (Security Industry Authority) SIA Door Supervisor or Close Protection license. Must have experience working within nightlife venues and events environment with a major focus on great customer service is desirable but not required to apply.
Ongoing training will be provided to the right people. Candidates are expected to be immaculately presented, groomed and take pride in their professional appearance and work, as it is a key factor in our company. We have work all year round with a mix of events, shows (Art, Music & Fashion) and regular venues that are both day/evening base, which will keep the right candidates busy and work dynamic throughout their time with Nice and Secure.
This is a Self-employed ZERO HOUR CONTRACT position, and must have a Unique Tax Reference Number or Willing to apply. Applicants must have the proven right to work in the UK. If you would like to apply, please send a recent CV including a PHOTO OF YOURSELF & a PHOTO of your valid SIA License badge.
Successful applicants will be invited for a phone interview before a formal interview at our office based near Bethnal Green Tube Station. Job Type: Part-time Salary: 10.00 /hour
- Clapham Common Station
Required licence or certification:
- SIA Door Supervisor or Close Protection
Continued here: SIA Door Supervisor – Nice and Secure
Croma Vigilant Security Services are currently recruiting for an experienced Security Supervisor / Team Leader to work at one of our prestigious sites in Central London. Scope: Working 4 on 4 off (days & nights 12 hour shifts) the post holder will report to the Site Manager with responsibility for day-to-day security functions.
In addition the Supervisor / Team Leader will assist in directing a team ensuring the safety of employees, visitors and protection of company property. Pay rate 12.47 per hour. Candidate Profile:
- Frontline Security Guarding or Door Supervision SIA licence
- Must have Supervisor / Team Leader experience in a similar role.
- Must be Ex-Military
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history; including full company names, addresses and landline contact numbers.
- Perform required duties as requested by Building Management.
- Strong management skills.
- Approachable and confident in a corporate environment.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills at all levels; having the ability to be decisive and assertive as well as a strong customer service ethic.
- A disciplined, conscientious and responsible attitude to work.
Able to prioritise and handle tasks in an efficient manner.
- Remain calm under pressure.
- Experience in security systems (CCTV).
- Fully IT literate.
- Ensure that all team members follow the daily rota, and provide appropriate levels of cover to deliver the operational requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- Security Team Leader: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
Visit site: Security Supervisor / Team Leader
Responsible for monitoring and operating CCTV in a busy and demanding cultural environment. The successful applicant will have the presence of mind to report and escalate suspicious activity, ensure systems are tasked to support operations in both business as usual and emergency situations. Working within a busy control room the postholder will be able to communicate clearly both in writing and verbally and build strong relationships with their colleagues.
Working closely with the Control Room Supervisor the applicant should have the aptitude, desire and potential to cover for the supervisor during times of absence. Job Type: Full-time Salary: 11.35 /hour
- Controller: 1 year
Required licences or certifications:
- SIA Door Supervisor Licence
- SIA CCTV Licence
Continued here: Security Controller – F114