Croma Vigilant Security Services are currently recruiting for an experienced Security Supervisor / Team Leader to work at one of our prestigious sites in Central London. Scope: Working 4 on 4 off (days & nights 12 hour shifts) the post holder will report to the Site Manager with responsibility for day-to-day security functions.
In addition the Supervisor / Team Leader will assist in directing a team ensuring the safety of employees, visitors and protection of company property. Pay rate 12.47 per hour. Candidate Profile:
- Frontline Security Guarding or Door Supervision SIA licence
- Must have Supervisor / Team Leader experience in a similar role.
- Must be Ex-Military
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history; including full company names, addresses and landline contact numbers.
- Perform required duties as requested by Building Management.
- Strong management skills.
- Approachable and confident in a corporate environment.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills at all levels; having the ability to be decisive and assertive as well as a strong customer service ethic.
- A disciplined, conscientious and responsible attitude to work.
Able to prioritise and handle tasks in an efficient manner.
- Remain calm under pressure.
- Experience in security systems (CCTV).
- Fully IT literate.
- Ensure that all team members follow the daily rota, and provide appropriate levels of cover to deliver the operational requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- Security Team Leader: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
Visit site: Security Supervisor / Team Leader
Responsible for monitoring and operating CCTV in a busy and demanding cultural environment. The successful applicant will have the presence of mind to report and escalate suspicious activity, ensure systems are tasked to support operations in both business as usual and emergency situations. Working within a busy control room the postholder will be able to communicate clearly both in writing and verbally and build strong relationships with their colleagues.
Working closely with the Control Room Supervisor the applicant should have the aptitude, desire and potential to cover for the supervisor during times of absence. Job Type: Full-time Salary: 11.35 /hour
- Controller: 1 year
Required licences or certifications:
- SIA Door Supervisor Licence
- SIA CCTV Licence
Continued here: Security Controller – F114
SIA Licensed Door Supervisor (Bristol)Regency Security Services (UK) Ltd Bristol
Regency Security, are seeking professional Door Supervisors for 2, 3 and 4 nights per week in BRISTOL and the surrounding area.Even more hours are available if you are able to travel to neighbouring areas.
Rates from 9.50 – 10 depending on venue/area/experience.Regency Security are one of the largest providers of door supervisors in the UK and we want you to join our team.
YOUR DUTIES WILL INCLUDE: Checking ID’sSearchingControlling crowds and queuesEnsuring staff and public safetyLiaising with local policePatrolling throughout the sitesAssisting vulnerable personsDealing with and logging incidents as they occur throughout the shift
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH REGENCY SECURITY: Regular workChance to progress within the company (we are one of the fastest growing private security companies within the UK Door Supervision Sector)Further trainingCompany SolicitorNational Gym Discount Membership SchemeWAGE: 9.50p/hr – 10.00p/hr AREA: BRISTOL
Please telephone 07824594333 to apply and let us know where you saw this advert
Salary: 9.50 /hourSalary: 9.50 /hour
Read the original post:
Door Supervisor (Bristol)