Any feedback about the company would be greatly appreciated thanks.
View the original here:
Anyone worked for Alpha 1 Security
Introduction: Established in 1994, Axis Security has grown to become one of the UK s leading security companies. Axis Security offers a wide range of professional security services which include manned guarding ,* *reception services ,* *mobile patrols ,* *key holding ,* *remote monitoring ,* and *security systems .
Axis Security has been named Security Guarding Company of the Year at the 2011, 2013 and 2014 Security Excellence Awards (SEA) years. Axis Security also won the award for ACS Champion of the year in 2013 for its commitment to raising standards and creating a safer environment. We are an Equal Opportunities employer and abide by the Working Time Directive .
Job Title and Location: Security Officers Midlands Region Role Purpose:
To protect our client s premises from criminal activity and to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all those within by protecting them from verbal and physical abuse. General Information: We are now trialling a single advert for positions within our Yorkshire Region and welcome expressions of interest from applicants that would like to be considered for any security roles. We have sites in our Midlands Region in the following locations: Birmingham, Coventry, Worcester, Nottingham, Northampton and Cambridge Pay rates vary from the national minimum wage (at a few sites) to many sites being over 8.50 per hour for Security Officers. Rates are higher for Supervisor and Manager positions. Payments are made on a monthly basis and although most shifts are 12 hours in length, there are some that are less (8-11 hours). There are full time positions and support officer opportunities available.
Occasionally we have part time roles available too. Full time positions, which could be days or nights, or a combination of both, could be on a shift rotation and over any days of the week. The security roles vary and include receptionist, front of house, loading bay, CCTV, patrolling officer. Our Security Officers are required to comply with the Assignment Instructions to provide a safe and secure environment. They must show a high visibility security presence, but also have a warm friendly welcoming manner to all who attend the site. Previous work within the security industry is not required (although it can be beneficial) and training is provided for all site deployments. There are often development opportunities, with the ability to progress into different roles. Specific Requirements: – Punctuality: – Arrives before the shift start time, books on duty and is active on site at the shift start time, complying with Assignment Instructions .
– Communication: – Is polite at all times, demonstrates quality customer service, has the ability to communicate clearly and concisely. Escalates any issues of concern or risk to the relevant management. – Deters Crime: – Appears focused and alert, seeks to identify potential risks and takes action to mitigate any threat.
– Maintains DOB: – Completes an entry for each day, documents licence declaration, records breaks and all relevant daily operational information. – Dress Code: – Is dressed in required uniform including correct shoes. Maintains good personal hygiene and cleanliness of uniform.
To be suitable for this role you must meet all of the following criteria: – Be smart and well presented at all times and flexible to meet the role requirements – Have an SIA licence (CCTV alone is not sufficient)
– Be polite, helpful and diligent, with a can do ethos – Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal – Be able to provide the highest standard in customer service
– Have a calm personality capable of controlling difficult situations – Be able to work without supervision and also as a member of a team – Have a full five year checkable work history and required documentation to be vetted
Documentation that must be provided by the applicant upon request: – SIA Licence(s) – Passport or full birth certificate
– Visa (if relevant) – Bank Statements with account number, sort code and address – Proof of address (such as a utility bill)
– Proof of National Insurance Number – Details of 2 personal references (that must not be relatives or live at the same address) Please read the following:
1. Ensure your CV evidences your skills, qualities and career history that make you suitable for this role.
2. Be able to provide all the documentation and vetting information when requested.
3. Send your CV and any relevant cover letter if you wish to be considered for this role and ensure you type: SECMIDLANDS in the Subject Line of any email you send.
4. If we would like to progress you to the next stage we will send you a link to a questionnaire where we will ask more questions to assess which roles might be best to consider you for.
5. Assume that if you have not heard anything within a month of your initial contact then you have not been successful on this occasion. Thank you for expressing your interest in working for Axis Security.
Job Type: Full-time
Required licence or certification:
- SIA front line licence
See the article here:
Security Officer – SECMIDLANDS
Vacancy Type – Static An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Guardforce team for a confident, well mannered and professional individual who can work both independently and as part of a team. The job requirements:
- SIA licence essential
- Monitoring traffic
- Reception duties
- Excellent presentation
- To be available at short notice and potentially float from 3 sites within the Bedford/Luton area
- Incident response and incident report writing
- Shift work
- Excellent customer service, very customer service based role
- Foot patrols
- Flexible and reliable approach
- Excellent communication both written and oral
- Average 48 – 76 hours a week
The ideal candidate
- Good verbal and written communication
- Excellent time management
- Driving license
Starting immediately with training provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 7.20 /hour
- Security: 1 year
Required licences or certifications:
- Driving License
See more here:
Milton Ernest Security Officer