The successful applicant will work a 4 on 4 off shift pattern and will receive an hourly rate of 8.50 plus benefits.
What we offer:
- Full uniform & PPE provided
- Comprehensive training
- First Aid training given
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Loyalty awards scheme
- Quarterly awards scheme
- Retention bonus* We believe if we look after you, you will look after our customers, so to prove this, we offer a retention bonus of 100 after completion of 12 months service.
- Recommend a friend scheme ( 100 for 6 months successful probation and a further 100 at 12 months)
About your new role:
As a security officer covering business premises in Peterborough, your primary duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Access Control of the site which includes traffic management.
- Providing customer service to all visitors
- Conflict resolution
- Conducting regular site patrols
- Responding to and recording all incidents in the Daily Occurrence Book
- Regular report writing
- Completing the required security checks
- Providing assistance and support to our client on site
- Protecting valuable property and equipment
Skills & Requirements:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 5 years checkable employment history
- Frontline SIA Licence
- First Aid
- Experience in a public facing role
- Customer relations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Full, clean, valid driver s licence, own transport and scope to travel
- Industry experience
- Good report writing skills
Read more here: Security Officer, Static, 42 Ave per week (HR078)
For approximately 6 months up to 42+ hours a week Falck Fire Services UK is a value-based organisation, and our values are not just something we talk about, it is what characterises Falck employees. Falck s values and corporate promise Here to help , are lived out to a wide extent.
Not least in our Operation where employees provide assistance, care and security services to clients 24/7/365. Exciting opportunities have for full time Security Officers within Falck Fire Services UK Limited based on various Teesside Sites (with a requirement to work throughout Teesside as and when required). Role Responsibility:
- Responsible for all aspects of site security operations including gatehouse duties.
- Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding security presence at the premises of our clients.
- Greeting, assisting and directing members of the public visiting the premises of our client.
- Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity
- Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required on all reports passed to you at the commencement or during a duty shift
- Ensuring the safety and security of our clients buildings and assets by carrying out all duties in full adherence with the Site Assignment Instructions.
- Working as part of a team to provide Conflict Resolution assistance at client premises where there is potential for conflict.
- A role for approximately 6 months;
- An hourly rate of 7.80;
- Working a mixture days, nights and weekends shift.
Applicants must be flexible;
- Hours up to 42 + a week (with the potential for additional reasonable overtime);
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development including opportunities to progress;
- Company uniform provided.
- Valid SIA licence;
- Able to travel to and from sites;
- Excellent communication and administration skills;
- Reliable with excellent time-management skills;
- High level of customer care;
- Security systems knowledge;
- Telephone/switchboard skills;
- IT literate.
Applications should be made by CV. Please note that due to high volume of applications that only successful candidates will be contacted, if you are contacted with two weeks that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful . Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 7.80 /hour Job Type: Full-time Salary: 7.80 /hour
Required licence or certification:
- SIA License
Security Officer – Falck Fire Services UK Limited
Security Officer required for a busy shopping centre based on Kent, must have excellent customer service skills. Hours required are only part time, minimum of 10 hours per week, however you will be required to assist with additional cover for sickness and holidays. You must have a current SIA Security Guard or Door Supervisor licence, ideally also a CCTV(PSS) licence as well or willing to work towards obtaining such a licence.
All applicants must be able to provide a full check able five year working history. Please provide full CV when applying. Job Type: Part-time
Salary: 8.15 /hour
- Broadstairs, Kent
- security: 1 year
Required licences or certifications:
- SIA licences
- Security Officer & CCTV(PSS)
Taken from: Security Officer – ABM UK