WOULD you be interested in working in an SIA role for JDAM Security at exciting events in Carmarthen? We are now recruiting for Casual Event Staff (SIA), so apply now for a chance to take up one of these positions. Casual Event Security Staff (SIA) The hours of work available are varied and flexible.You will form an essential part of the venue safety management team, controlling entry and maintaining good order whilst being aware of and ensuring the absolute care, comfort and well-being of a range of audiences.We strive to achieve a high level of customer care and to ensure all customers receive a good experience and service. MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Screening a person’s suitability to enter the event or venue e.g. individuals under the influence of alcohol or drugs or demonstrating anti social behaviour.
- This includes those who are searching bags to ensure that there is no unauthorised access or any damage to property or injury to others.
- Searching of persons and/or property to prevent items that are unauthorised or illegal from entering the premises e.g.
cameras, alcohol, drugs or weapons.
- Responding to incidents within crowds, queues or the audience to control behaviour which is antisocial, undesirable or likely to result in harm to others.
- Ejecting individuals from a venue or event or designated area e.g. concert pit or backstage areas
- Protecting a pitch, track or other identifiable area from spectators or others with the intention of preventing damage to property or persons.
- Providing a security presence to prevent and detect crime within a designated area.
- Guarding a property and/or equipment in site during the setup and breaking down of, for example, an event or exhibition.
- Patrolling the perimeter of an event to prevent unauthorised entry gained by individuals, through the climbing or breaching of any fences or barriers, or through being let in via an access
Candidate Requirements Please note: You must be the holder of a current SIA Licence (Door Supervisor/Close Protection) for this role. Job Type: Contract
Salary: 10.00 – 12.00 /hour
Job Type: Contract
Read the article:
Security Operative – JDAM Security
Rate is 130 for a 12 hour shift start 21.8.17 for 6 weeks.
For further info please e-mail email@example.com
Asset Protection Oxford ?130 p/day
We now have an exciting opportunity for an Area Security Officer to join the G4S Secure Solutions (UK) team delivering security services to multiple sites in the Grimsby and the surrounding areas.
Main Responsibilities This is a full time, permanent role with guaranteed hours travelling to multiple sites in the area providing surge requirement, absence and holiday cover.
Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding security presence at the premises of our clients
Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity
Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required on all reports passed to you at the commencement or during a duty shift
Ensuring the safety and security of our clients buildings and assets by carrying out all duties in full adherence with the Site Assignment Instructions.
Working as part of a team to provide Conflict Resolution assistance at client premises where there is potential for conflict
Greeting, assisting and directing members of the public visiting the premises of our client
SR maintenance duties – to be able to carry out basic tasks like climbing ladders etc.
Must own vehicle and be willing to travel The Ideal Candidate
Prior experience of working as a Security Officer in the Security Industry
A valid front line SIA Licence or current certificate of completion of SIA front line training
A full UK Driving Licence and reliable own transport To be considered for employment with G4S in this role you must be able to meet the following minimum requirements: Unrestricted right to work full time in the UK for a minimum period of 12 months
Be fluent in spoken and written English
Have a five year checkable employment history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment, self- employment or full and part time education during that period
Full UK Driving Licence
Access to a reliable vehicle
PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE APPLICANTS WHO HOLD A VALID FRONTLINE SIA LICENCE OR SIA TRAINING CERTIFICATE About The Company
G4S is the world’s leading provider of security solutions, with operations in over 100 countries Worldwide. G4S Secure Solutions (UK) Limited is one of the largest Business units in the G4S Group and the largest Security Services Company in the UK, with an annual turnover of approximately 440m and employing 20,000 people. Our success depends on the commitment of our employees to providing excellent customer service to all internal as well as external customers. G4S is a global company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Read the original post: Area Security Officer/B362/87711/1