Due to expansion CSM Facilities Management are looking to recruit new 2 x Security officers in the Edinburgh for permanent relief positions at the Omni Center. For this role you must have a polite personality and good level of English to deal with the customers and contractors, and be alert to identify potential threats to the site. Duties will or may include allowing access to the premises, confronting intruders, completing log books & forms, dealing with emergency evacuations, dealing with site manager on daily basis. Experience in a previous Security position is essential. A minimum of 2 work references will be required. Starting hourly rate of 8.00. working shifts assigned on a monthly basis with minimum hours being 27 hours per week but most likely you will be above this You must hold a valid SIA licence and work permit. If you feel you have the desired qualities for this position please email us your CV to apply.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HOLD A VALID SIA SG OR DS LICENCE AS WELL AS A CCTV LICENCE AND AND SEND YOUR CV. Job Type: Permanent Salary: 8.00 /hour
Required licences or certifications:
- SIA DS OR SG
- Do you have CCTV licence?
View original post here:
Dual Licenced Security Officer
We are looking for a Control Room Operator to join the Emergency Control Room (ECR) team based in London. The position is within a security control room environment operating 24/7/365. The role will require the management of security systems (CCTV & EACS), reporting incidents across the UK into an information management database; monitoring intelligence feeds and risks for our client globally. Reporting and subsequently escalating and invoking the appropriate responses when events occur. The client is looking for people who can accurately report incidents and advise colleagues appropriately when required; monitor World events, think clearly under pressure, communicate well both in writing and orally and be part of a small cohesive team. We are seeking people with a professional attitude, excellent customer service and communication skills. They must have the ability to work in a shift pattern which includes days, nights, weekends and bank holidays, therefore a flexible approach to work is essential for this role.
- Excellent communication skills fluent written and spoken English
- Patient, courteous and have the ability to analyse and assess clients & customers needs whilst being professional
- Good IT skills including working knowledge of all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint). The role will require individuals to learn several new computer-based security and communication systems
- Ability to organize, prioritize and work under pressure to deadlines
- Ability to operate in a professional, calm and confidential manner at all times
- Full 5 year checkable employment / academic history
Previous security control room experience Good IT skills including working knowledge of all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
SIA CCTV Licence Job Type: Full-time Salary: 10.42 /hour
- Control Room: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
Originally posted here:
Security: Control room operator (Unique ID: VR7377)
********MUST BE S.I.A APPROVED AND HOLD A FULL DRIVING LICENCE********
POSSIBLE LIVE-IN ACCOMMODATION COULD BE PROVIDED.
- To comply with all Company policies and procedures, for example, S.I.A, licensing laws, health & safety policy etc.
- Maintain a security presence at all times in order to create a safe and secure environment.
- To organise own time using day-to-day planning schedules.
- To comply with all SIA licensing requirements.
- To respond to any alarm calls including Ramtech.
- Support the housekeeping and reception teams by assisting with late arrivals.
- Pro-actively discourage on-site intruders.
- To provide on-site information and local information to staff and customers.
- To monitor behaviour and subdue any possible situations likely to cause a disturbance.
- To patrol Park on foot and by vehicle on a regular basis.
- To monitor noise levels at night and ensure no disturbance arises due to continued noise.
- To maintain security log in a proper and factual fashion.
- To deliver gas bottles if required during the evening.
- To maintain a clean and tidy working environment.
- To report all potential accidents and incidents
Delivering Excellent Customer Service:
- To deliver outstanding customer service and standards at all times as required by the business.
- To accept the importance of maintaining and improving standards in the business and strive to exceed expectations at all times.
Job Type: Full-time
Read the article: Night Security Operative