We now have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference and join our team. You will have a proven track record and previous experience of operational management and employee engagement & training. What is the role? We have a Receptionist vacancy All roles are subject vetting to a 5 year checkable history.
Where is it based? In our London Region (Central London) at our client s Sites for Ward Belgravia WC2A Postcode What is the Salary?
10.75 per hour Working Pattern: Monday-Friday, Days 50 hrs per week
How to apply: To apply for this role simply click on the Apply button below to complete our online application form Who are we?
Ward Security provides a security services solutions to all UK businesses. Security services include: CCTV security systems, property management, guard dog security, key holding services, security guard patrol services, response alarm systems and more. With over 800 employees operating nationally we seek the best talent to uphold our vision to be the most trusted Security Partner in the UK. Ward Security recruit, train and reward the very best staff, complemented by the latest technology and communications to ensure the highest levels of security and Client service. Read about us @ www.ward-security.co.uk What is the main purpose of the role?
The role is responsible for coordinating deliveries, organising travel arrangements for staff, the first person to meet and greet members of the public and staff. Main responsibilities will include:
- Meet and greet clients and members of the public entering the premises
- To effectively control the access to the client s premises, examining documentation to ascertain the authenticity and authority to gain access.
- Answering internal and external phone calls, ensuring they are forwarded to the appropriate person
- When required to assist and escort visitors to their destinations within the clients complex.
- Book meeting rooms
- Arrange couriers for internal clients
- Where provided to provide monitoring functions to CCTV and alarm functions. To be aware of the operation of those functions and to respond as required.
- To submit detailed reports on discovery of issues relating to health and safety and crime to the relevant authority either verbally or in report form as required.
- To maintain a log of all visitors, incidents and any other records that may be required by the client.
- To maintain the clients key safe to issue and record all movements of keys within the clients premises.
- Successful candidates should be reliable and punctual, possessing:
What experience and skills do I need?
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills
- An analytical and methodical approach to problems
- Be able to act quickly and decisively
- Have a good eye for detail and attention to detail
- Ability to use your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Possess a Customer focused approach
- Initiative and self-motivation
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- A high standard of personal presentation
- A can do attitude
- Essential that you hold an SIA Licence for security guarding or door supervision
- Applicants must hold a five year work or back to school checkable history
Ward Security are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Ward Security is pleased to announce that it has become a Recognised Service Provider working alongside the Living Wage Foundation.
The achievements means Ward Security and all its subsidiaries meet the standards set by Citizens UK and Centre for Civil Society for good practice by providers of personnel under contract.
Receptionist, Ward Belgravia
The ideal candidate will have previous security experience, and excellent customer service skills.
- Access and Egress Control
- Authenticating right of access
- Completing all necessary paperwork & reports
- Conducting internal patrols
- Ensure that health & safety information contained in the risk assessments are up to date
- Following site specific procedures
- Liaise with clients in a polite and professional manner
- Maintaining the highest standards of security
- Ability to contribute to the team
- Ability to use the microsoft office suite
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Attention to Detail
- Confident dealing with the public
- Customer Focussed Approach
- IT literate
- Previous Security Experience
- SIA Licence
- Strong Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong written communication skills
- First Aid at work certificate
- Health & Safety Qualifications
- Previous Corporate Security Experience
- Valid Full Driving Licence
In return, we offer a competitive salary, and excellent colleague benefits.
Security Officer : Security
OVERVIEW Responsible for the provision of effective security and access control at this prestigious location within Central London. Your first priority is to ensure that security and access control is undertaken to the standards and protocols agreed. You are expected to provide a warm welcome to all visitors demonstrating a can do attitude.
The security team in this high profile location is required to fulfil the needs of the client, whilst maintaining the security of the client and the clients premises. Excellent interpersonal skills with strong oral communication are essential. Successful candidates will be required to maintain a high level of personal appearance, be physically fit and able to conduct themselves appropriately in a customer facing role at all times. The ability to work as a team member and to support colleagues in the completion of their duties is essential within this role. KEY TASK AREAS / RESPONSIBILITIES
Customer Service Access Control
Security Presence and response Liaison with onsite clients and Police force The post-holder is expected to use his/her initiative to resolve most issues that arise in the course of duty. In the event of an emergency, the post holder must be prompt in seeking instruction and in notifying the appropriate personnel until such times that operational control is taken over by management or the emergency services. This list is not exhaustive and you will be expected to carry out tasks as directed by your line manager. PERSON SPECIFICATION Essential
Door SIA Licence minimum Excellent written and spoken communication skills and basic IT skills Person must be discrete and ability to maintain confidentiality
Experience of dealing with Senior VVIP High standard of personal appearance and physically fit Ability to work as part of a team Police, Military or security background Must be able to be vetted to CTC level
All applicants must have correct documentation enabling them to work here and also have a permanent NI number. This position may be subject to Client/Board approval. The post holder may from time to time, in line with business requirements, be required to perform duties outside and above this job description.
eMail: email@example.com Web: www.icts.co.uk Page 1 of 2 We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do so as well. We take firm action where any concerns are raised both internally and by our clients, customers and members of the public. All applicants must have correct documentation enabling them to work here and also have a permanent NI number. Internal candidates will be expected to show a good attendance/timekeeping record and also a good performance in their previous role(s). This position may be subject to Client/Board approval. All Positions are subject to a probationary period of 6 months.
Please Note: The probationary period can be extended should the candidate s performance not meet the required standard. Interested parties should send their CV with a covering letter to Regional Manager Itai Sher, Itai_uk@icts.co.uk
ICTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.icts.co.uk
Page 2 of 2
High Profile Security Operative