Pilgrims Group Ltd is one of the UK s leading security risk management companies, providing a range of specialist consultancy, operational and information services to a significant blue chip client base around the globe. A valid front line SIA Licence is essential, do not apply without one. This position of a Security Officer is based in London and the contracted working hours are 42 hours per week, working on a pre-determined roster pattern of 3 on, 3 off. Shifts run from 07:00 – 19:00 and 19:00 – 07:00 You will have the opportunity to work with a highly focused team to provide a wide range of high quality security services. You must have excellent customer service skills, be able to work with technical security and PC systems, have good communication skills, be adaptable to change and a good team player. You will need a can do attitude and be flexible. Successful applicants must be able to provide a full five-year checkable employment/unemployment history as well as enhanced security check. Please include a covering letter with your CV.
Job Type: Full-time Required experience:
- Security: 1 year
Required licences or certifications:
- Driving License
Job Type: Full-time Salary: 8.58 /hour
Required licence or certification:
Security Officer – Pilgrims Group Ltd
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Security Guard to work on a construction site based in Newton Mearns, Glasgow. Proficient Security Ltd are one of the industry s leading SIA approved contractor security companies where we are in the top 2% for quality management. We provide a large range of security services nationwide working with some of the largest UK companies these services include:
– Manned Guarding – Key Holding – CCTV Systems
– Alarm Response – Biometrics Job Title: Security Guard
Location: Glasgow Rate of Pay: 7.20 Per Hour Hours: 12 hour shifts, days and nights, 4 on and 4 off, Monday – Sunday
Duties: Responsibility for guarding the site, incident reporting and general egress Start Date: ASAP Requirements:
- SIA Licence
- Right to work in the UK
- Proof of Address
Please make sure you are aware of what is required before applying for this job.
Proficient Security Ltd. prides itself on its high standards of conduct and training for its security staff and management team encompassed by our ISO9001 quality management system. This enables Proficient as a whole to match the demands of the forever changing security industry.
Proficient Security Ltd are looking for applicants with:
- Excellent communication skills
- A smart and professional appearance
- Dedication to the high standards set by Proficient Security Ltd.
- Efficient timekeeping and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team and as an individual
If you believe you have the ability, drive and passion to work for one of the industry s fastest growing companies then apply via the website. Job Type: Full-time Salary: 7.20 /hour
Required licence or certification:
- SIA licence
See the original article here:
Security Guard – Glasgow
In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Monitoring the store CCTV.
- Providing a vision able deterrent within the store.
- Completing reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
- Working as part of a team to fulfil customer requirements.
- Dealing with any difficult situations that arise in a safe and professional manner.
**Person specification: **
- A valid SIA licence;
- A full five year checkable employment history;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Surveillance skills
- Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal.
- Have a good level of judgement professionalism.
- IT skills
See the original post:
Aldi Kirkcaldy – Kingdom