We are looking for highly talented and successful Account Director to join our growing and exciting business working in partnership with one of our prestigious clients. In this role you will be a field based Account Director you will take a leading stance and we are looking for an individual that can demonstrate the confidence, experience, drive, flexibility and determination to provide the highest standards of operational service throughout the UK. You will also possess the skills to motivate the staff to maintain the high standards required throughout the area.
Your ability to manage and direct the account will be critical to your success and that of VSG. You will enjoy leading from the front and drive performance through your account management skills. We are looking for a natural leader with the ability to motivate and develop others and commercial flair for maximising sales opportunities. Hands on and driven, you will inspire others with your passion for excellent account management. VSG have great opportunities for you to develop your career in security services and progress further up the ladder, this is an excellent time to join the UKs fastest growing security services organisation. The Role
- Act as the principle point of contact for the client regarding your account.
- Ensure all management information is accurate and professionally presented when required.
- Monitoring service levels and compliance to ensure delivery meets / exceeds the required standard were possible.
- Management of the resource requirements to prevent lost / untrained hours on the portfolio ensuring dedicated relief staff are effectively utilised.
- Ensuring teams are recruited, trained and performance managed in line with company guidelines and requirements whilst adhering to Company and legal procedures.
- Undertake out of hours on-call duties (on rotation|).
- Accountability for the profit and loss of the account.
- Empowers and supports the team to deliver a great service.
- Drive the contract service delivery for your account.
- Essential to have experience within a client facing role
- Essential to have experience in a people focussed role e.g. managing performance
- Must hold a valid non front line SIA licence as a minimum
- Previous people management experience including company procedures
- Working knowledge of employment legislation
- Health & Safety knowledge and experience
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and lead by example
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills
- Commercially aware with the business acumen to keep ahead of your competition and set VSG apart
- Stakeholder focussed approach
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft systems to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and the Internet
- Excellent attention to detail
- Committed to following procedures and ensuring tasks are fully completed
- A desire for continuous personal and professional development
- Must hold a full, clean driving licence
To apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus
- Company Car, Mobile Phone and Laptop
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Life assurance
- Private Healthcare
- A wide range of discounts with selected companies
VSG has 7,000 employees and is the UK s fastest growing suppliers of security services to a variety of blue chip clients.
Our excellent service to our customers has allowed for market growth which means we continuously seek new and fresh talent to complement our current team as well as developing our people to reach their full potential.
Join our team and look forward to a challenging and rewarding role, with great results bringing great opportunity for recognition.
Read more here: Account Director – VSG
Sporting event security and crowd management is one of the most important aspects of any sporting event. The McKenzieArnold Group are looking to recruit several Security and Crowd Management Team Leaders within the M25 catchment area. This is a great opportunity for TL s to join a Company that is proud of its reputation for being a market-leading specialist in crowd management.
- SIA Badge
- Right to work in the UK
- Happy to work outdoors (rain, snow or shine)
- Flexible to working hours
- Willing to travel across London area with the opportunity to work events across the UK
- Energetic and fun attitude to work
- Exceptional Customer service skills
- Team Player
- Previous Team Leader experience (desirable)
- NVQ Level 2 Spectator Safety (desirable)
A well-groomed appearance is imperative to this role Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be 18+
- Valid SIA License
- 5 year checkable education/work history & references
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Quick-thinking and the ability to deal with situations as they arise
- Flexibility to fulfil the operational requirements
- Flexible approach to work
- Ambition is essential
About us: The McKenzieArnold Group specialise in crowd management and event security at a number of sporting venues.
We are dedicated to creating a safe event environments while delivering the highest standards of service.
Job Type: Part-time
Read More: Team Leaders – McKenzieArnold Group
Security Officers Immingham 7.50ph Churchill Security Solutions have exciting opportunities for Retail Security Officers within the Immingham area
Churchill Security Solutions is the security division of Churchill Services, a 120m plus soft FM services provider, and are recognised as ACS Star Performers. Our security services include; Manned Guarding, Front of House Reception/Concierge, Mobile Patrols, Key Holding/Alarm Response and Electronic Security Systems. Job Description: Your main duties are: to maintain a safe environment for store staff and customers; to provide reasonable ad-hoc duties for the management team; to patrol the store; help to prevent stock loss; to deal with customer enquiries on a daily basis; to support the store management team.
- Must have very good communication skills in both oral and written English.
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must have good organisational and record keeping skills
- Must be well presented at all times
- Must have the ability to communicate at all levels, with both internal and external clients.
- Must hold a SIA licence
- Must have current SIA Licence
- First Aid Certificate desirable
- Must be able to provide a checkable 5 year employment history for vetting purpose
- Must have own transport and a full UK driving licence
All Churchill employees are provided with a full company uniform, an annual leave allowance and automatically enrolled into the workplace pension scheme (dependent upon eligibility). We have full and part time hours available and will be discussed at interview stage the hours will be worked over days, evenings and weekends. You will also receive a company uniform and a full health and safety induction into Churchill.
To apply for this position please email your CV and cover letter. Job Type: Full-time Salary: 7.50 /hour
Required licence or certification:
Read more here:
Security Officer Immingham