The Operations Manager will be charged with balancing the service delivery of our contractual requirements to our clients and be responsible for the effective management of Dardan employees deployed under the respective portfolios. They will also provide strategic support to the Head of Specialist Services. The company has a number of electronic reporting and management systems, therefore the Operations Manager must be able to interpret any reports, and plan accordingly.
The Operations Manager may be assigned one or more Contract Managers (CM), Contract Support Managers (CSM) or Supervisors. If assigned, you will manage those Staff; their responsibilities typically include the fulfilment of operational, ISO / British Standard and welfare responsibilities. Whilst the role will be significantly field based, you will be working out of a regional office or head office where a hot desk is available when required.
- Deliver outstanding client satisfaction and contractual obligations to the contracts in your respective portfolio.
- To support the Head of Function in Operational Delivery of the highest quality services, including the provision of specialist advice, supporting existing clients and exploring areas of development.
- To work with the Resourcing department to ensure the contracts are fully rostered, managing any exceptions as appropriate
- Achieve all targets and KPIs as directed; these KPIs will consist of financial, people and operational indicators.
- All Assignment Instructions / Operations Manuals to be reviewed and updated as required in the interest of continuous improvement.
- Provide line management responsibility for performance, disciplinary, grievance and welfare issues under the guidance of the Human Resources Team.
- Regular completion of client meetings and outcomes / actions as communicated / required
- Staff appraisal completion.
- Conduct team meetings where necessary to support the operational delivery of the service
- To support the recruitment, induction and vetting processes of new starters in partnership with The Human Resources Department and in line with the requirements of the respective clients.
- To manage the training requirements and provision, specific to contractual or authority obligation or regulation.
- To work with the Resource Department in the management of employees annual leave, ensuring personnel take frequent leave throughout the year while maintaining operational effectiveness and efficiency on all sites
- Ensure that all Health and Safety and Environmental procedures are followed.
- Do not undertake any activity which could breach the SIA regulations
- To complete any other reasonable task as instructed by your Senior Manager or Director.
- To support internal and external audit processes from Dardan Security representatives, Client Representatives, the SIA, or any other relevant body with a relevant interest and valid reason for inspection or compliance checks.
- To act with integrity and in the best interests of the company in a safe, compliant and ethical manner.
- Demonstrate effective line management / supervision of staff within a Specialist Security Environment
- A proven ability to manage people to meet varying demands across a number or areas or multiple sites
- An understanding of effective use of management information to monitor efficiency and continually improve practices
- An ability and willingness to work both strategically and tactically, ensuring operational delivery throughout
- Experience of managing budgets
- Excellent customer service and communication skills at all levels
- Strong presentation skills
- Computer literate and confident with the use of Microsoft Office programmes
- Demonstrate an awareness of security threats to specialist sectors such as Aviation and Transport, Health, Critical National Infrastructure, Pharmaceutical, COMAH sites or others, which remain relevant and up to date in the context of the current environment
- Full and clean driving licence
- Flexibility in regard to working hours and travel related to work
- Previous training in Aviation Security Management (Aviation Security Manager – ASM) Level 3 trained
- Current and valid SIA Licence
- Enhanced DBS checks in place
- Exposure to Project Griffin or other relevant Counter Terrorism Advice
Dardan security are ranked in the top 5% of all security providers in the UK. To join our expanding team please apply now.
Dardan Security are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Dardan Security reserves the right to close the job prior to the published end date should a suitable applicant be found.
Read this article:
Operations Manager – Dardan Security
Police will continually review security arrangements for Thursday s upcoming Little Mix concert up until the show begins, according to police chiefs. Armed police are expected throughout the city on the day of the concert, but Chief Inspector Nicola Russell said gig attendees should not be alarmed at the sight of officers with weapons. Ms Russell did not have a figure on the number of armed police which could be in attendance, and advised fans to arrive in plenty1 of time for the concert and to allow time for pick-up also.
Chief Inspector Nicola Russell, Dundee s Local Policing Area Commander.
Thursday s sell-out concert will see 11,000 music fans descend on Slessor Gardens and despite the poor weather forecast, expectations are high the show will be a success for the city. Although no figure has been finalised, the series of summer concerts which kicked off in May with reggae-rockers UB402 will bring in millions of pounds for the city s economy, according to city centre manager Sarah Craig. Extra security arrangements have been put in place as a result of the increased threat of terrorist related activity, with all bags being brought into the venue due to be searched.
Organisers have advised gig-goers to only bring a bag if it is really necessary, to help alleviate possible delays as a result of extra security searches.
Chief Inspector Nicola Russell, Dundee s Local Policing Area Commander, and Dundee City Council s City Centre Manager Sarah Craig.
Chief Inspector Russell said: Our security plans for this Thursday s concert are continually under review and will remain so until the concert takes place.
We will be taking into account factors including weather and traffic and we have a dedicated event team, with a dedicated event commander who will work closely with our security partners.
There are armed police in the city at the time of the event, but if you do see them do not be alarmed . They are their for your safety, and our prime objective will be to see people arrive at the concert safely and remain safe.
This is a massive event for the city and we want people to have a good time . We are here to look after people and make sure everyone remains safe.
If anyone has any worries or concerns, then I would say for them to approach officers on the day and make them aware.
There will be extra security throughout the event, including at the collection points, so make sure and give yourself extra time to reach the pick up points.
CAUTION – LIMP DICK LIBERAL PUSSIES MAY BE OFFENDED BY THIS (Like I give a shit) Why did Theresa May lose her majority in the election in the UK? That wonderful place where if you fart and it smells like curry….. you’re a racist!
Well, I think there are two reasons. She chose to make this into a contest of personalities. Only problem is people didn’t like HER personality and that little socialist shit Jeremy Corbyn hasn’t got one. Under other circumstances she still would have won a large majority, except for; Comrade Corbyn promised 18 – 24 year olds lots of free shit (including free college tuition), so they registered to vote in their millions and voted not for Corbyn or the labour party, but for themselves so they could go to college on the taxpayers dime and do their PhD’s in Beyonce’s left tit or their masters in cloud gazing, whilst not giving a thought or a shit for where the money to pay for their free ride was coming from. They voted for the socialists and Comrade Corbyn because of self interest not political conviction. Only he couldn’t possibly have funded the freebies and would have reneged on it after he won. The current generation in the UK are a bunch of faggots with no balls.
Far removed from the heroes that fought two world wars who would have never tolerated the goat humping raghead domination of UK society there is today.
R.I.P Britain (far from GREAT anymore)
Read More: The UK Election