I used to goto Solider of Fortune but its all re-enactment stuff now.
no use to me yet.
View article: CP Clothing – (Combats)
Working alongside the customer and site team, you ll provide the focus, direction and leadership required to ensure that all services are delivered to the highest of standards and in line with client specifications.
Specifically, you will:
- Liaise with management and the client on all aspects of the service delivery, responding to requests and complaints with accurate information in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance to the specified standards (KPI s and SLA s), legislation and safe working practices detailed within the site specification.
- Implement and maintain security plans such as Emergency Response, Crisis Management, Physical Security, Information Protection, Public Space Surveillance and Incident Management.
- Manage staff throughout your teams to ensure a well trained, highly motivated workforce, with a firm focus on staff development and succession planning.
- Manage the site budgets to ensure that financial targets are consistently met.
- Take a proactive role in the management and review of safe working practices on the contract.
- Conduct and review regular quality audits and reports.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Experience in a similar role, managing the delivery of security and/or cleaning services.
- Security Industry Authority (SIA) Licence essential
- First Aid qualification – desirable
- Good IT skills and sound knowledge of MS Office products.
- Knowledge of the Facilities Management industry – desirable.
- A customer focused, friendly, reliable and flexible approach
- The ability to work under pressure and meet client deadlines
Contract Manager – OCS
In regards to access to courses, do UK reservists have access to the same courses the regulars do? More specifically, from what I can see there are only two Reserve units based in NI, the RMP Reserve and Military Intelligence. Would these two units have access to courses that would be of a similar standard to that of the regulars, would they do much of the same type of work or have the opportunity to train overseas or serve on overseas missions.
I’ve googled this a fair bit but the info is scant.
Any info in this regard would be appreciated, even by PM.
Read this article:
Courses in the UK Reserve units based in NI