The thing is,here in Ireland is very little work for CPO especially without experience and connections.
My question is- IS there any other jobs except body guarding i could qualify after CPO course?
Security Officer required for a minimum of 40 rostered hours per week covering several aviation sites in and around Dyce, Aberdeen. The successful applicant will receive an hourly wage ranging from 7.95 to 9.25 plus additional benefits. What we offer:
- Full uniform & PPE provided
- Comprehensive training
- First Aid training given
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Healthcare plan
- Loyalty awards scheme
- Quarterly awards scheme
- Retention bonus*
- Recommend a friend scheme ( 100 for 6 months successful probation and a further 100 at 12 months)
We believe if we look after you, you will look after our customers, so to prove this, we offer a retention bonus of 100 after 6 months successful probation and a further 100 at 12 months.
About your new role: As a security officer covering various aviation sites in Aberdeen and surrounding areas, your primary duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Passenger body and bag searching
- Ramp duties
- Answering incoming calls and internal calls
- Conducting regular internal and external patrols
- Checking CCTV
- Access control
- Responding to and recording all incidents in the Daily Occurrence Book
- Regular report writing
- Completing the required security checks
- Providing assistance and support to our client on site
- Protecting valuable property and equipment
- Provide customer service to all visitors and contractors on site
Skills & Requirements: To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 5 years checkable employment history
- Frontline SIA Licence
- Full, valid driver s licence, own transport and scope to travel
- Flexibility to work days, nights, weekends and at short notice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Industry experience
- First aid
Dardan security are ranked in the top 5% of all security providers in the UK. To join our expanding team please apply now.
Dardan Security are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Dardan Security reserves the right to close the job prior to the published end date should a suitable applicant be found
Job Type: Full-time
Required licence or certification:
Continue reading here: Security Officer, Full Time, Immediate Start (HR039)
Call us on 01752 588964, email email@example.com or visit us at Shield Operations – Investigations, Surveillance, Claims .
Continue Reading: Free BTEC Lvl 3 for Professional Investigators