Now time to do some more research on said career move.
An experienced part time SIA registered security/night concierge required for an ongoing permanent contract. This is for a large charity house organisation that offers temporary accommodation for the parents of very sick children who are in the nearby hospital. A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar job environment is preferred but not essential. For this position we are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills, can think for themselves and be very pro active in their approach. Due to the nature of the job you will be required to demonstrate a great deal of empathy towards the parents and also be able to deal with any problems that arise during the shift. You will become part of the team and should be confident in your approach to other people. You will be required to attend on site training and induction before you commence on employment. The hours are 21:00 07:00 hrs 2-4 nights per week working on a set rota. You will be required to work weekends within your rota.
Wage is approximately 8.50 per hour.
Job Type: Part-time
Required licence or certification:
- SIA Door Supervisor Licence
- Aim to add the maximum value to our products andservices
- Look for ways to redefine best practice
- Strive to do things better next time
- Ensure our customers receive the best possible value fortheir spend
- Never take even the smallest detail for granted
As a Contract Support Officer, your specific role is to provide general security of the site including some or all of the following:
- internal and external patrolling, which may include locking/unlocking premises
- access and egress control
- dealing with various emergency situations, including reportwriting and communicating with emergency services
- key control
- demonstrate an understanding of excellent customer care
- efficient reporting of loss, stolen and/or vandalisedequipment and/or property
- Comply with carrying out any other duties reasonablyrequested from your Line Manager
Must have valid SIA Door or Guarding License.
Must have full drivers license with own transport. First Aid desirable but not essential. Previous Security experience essential.
If you think that you are a suitable candidate for this role, please send a covering letter and CV to r obert.pettifer @securitas.uk.com
More: Contract Support Officer