Job Title: Security Officers Job Type: Construction Security Shift Pattern: Days / Nights / Weekends/Bank Holidays
Location: London SW8 Salary : 9.75 Per Hour Benefits:
- Free uniform
- Free on site secure parking
- Funded SIA Renewal
- Enhanced bank holiday payments
- 5.6 week annual holiday (Pro-rata)
- Servest development training from day one leading to ILM qualifications
Company: Servest Multi Service Group Ltd.
Discover more at https://www.servest.co.uk This position requires candidates to hold a valid and current SIA Front Line Licence & CSCS Card. Personal Specifications:
- Team Player
- Eye for detail
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Basic IT Skills (word/excel/email)
- Eager to Learn and Develop
Primary duties will include:
- Providing an efficient and effective Security Service for our client, ensuring high standards are delivered and maintained
- Undertaking regular CCTV patrols, regular check calls and maintaining logs
- Effective monitoring of visitors and employees
- Understanding of and adherence to Health and Safety regulations with responsibility for the Health & Safety welfare of colleagues alongside their own
- Logging details of incoming Delivery s and Vehicles Accessing / Egressing the Site
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- SIA License is essential
- CSCS Card Qualification
- Flexibility to works across shifts patterns which would include days, night shifts and weekend working
- Experience of working within a busy Construction Site environment would be advantageous
- High levels of integrity and professionalism
- Previous experience with two-way radios & telephone equipment essential
- Basic IT and Microsoft Office skills essential (Excel, Outlook, Word)
Successful candidates will be required to undertake security screening in accordance with BS7858 which will include a full unbroken 5 year period of referencing for which you will be required to provide full address history and employment details.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that’s proud of its great people – We believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. Servest is an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, nationality.
Job Type: Full-time
- London SW8
- Construction Security: 1 year
Required licences or certifications:
- CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme)
Read the original post: Security Officer (Construction)
GARDAWORLD is advertising for CP/ Medics to work in Libya, Iraq, Kurdistan, Afghanistan. Starting in September. Rotations are 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off or 8 weeks on 4 weeks off, subject to operational requirements.
Job Duties; Medical support to GW and client staff at a stand-alone client location. Including general medical assistance and first line support for trauma incidents. Be able to perform role of Armed Close Protection officer and or Residential Security Team as and when required. Assist with management and administrative support to the project manager as required. Hiring Criteria; English speaking expatriate Shall possess current: Basic Life Support (BLS) certification or equivalent. Must hold a valid Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pre-Hospital Life Support (PHTLS) Must hold one of the following medical qualifications or equivalent: Emergency Medical Technician Paramedic (EMT-P) Paramedic. Offshore medic, nurse or doctor. Commercial Paramedic experience within a hostile environment Previous military or law enforcement experience Completed recognised PSD/CP course Full valid Driving Licence SIA license OR front line equivalent Excellent written English Communication skills Experience of training multi-national personnel. Proven IT skills in all Microsoft Office programs, including Outlook, PowerPoint and Word Able to provide training to all team members in trauma and life support For more information follow the link below.
See original article: CP Medic, MENA.
We have a role for an experienced Security Officer to join our team working a 7-day fortnight shift pattern, 6am to 6pm. To serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system. Main duties include:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
- Working as part of a team to provide Conflict Resolution assistance at premises where there is potential for conflict
- A valid front line SIA License or current certificate of completion of SIA front line training.
- Ideally holds a valid First Aid Certificate.
- Some experience of working within a Facilities environment.
- Ability to use initiative when required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in all Microsoft packages Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
- Flexible in approach and responds positively to working under pressure.
- Professional/smart appearance
Job Type: Full-time
Required licence or certification: