To manage a team of Operatives to ensure compliance and professional, cost effective service delivery is maintained. To act as an interface between the Operative team and the client and to report issues arising to Line Manager
- Responsible for Service Delivery of Operative Team Assist with the recruitment and supervision of staff Produce rotas for the operative team
- Proactive reporting of all Health and Safety issues To manage the issue and upkeep of PPE to the team.
- To ensure that the operative team are appropriately dressed at all times whilst on duty.
- To manage stock levels and equipment To conduct job chats with the operative team to identify training requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of the payroll
- Liaise with the client to ensure customer satisfaction with the service provided Security Supervisor Specific: Detect and prevent crime on site
- Protect people and property Ensure the site assignment instructions are relevant, up to date and have been read and signed for understanding by the client and all Security Officers including relief staff.
- To ensure that all Officers display valid SIA licenses at all times whilst on duty.
- Day to day responsibility for the delivery of a visible security service
Additional Role Information
This role is subject to the candidate successfully obtaining an airside pass for Heathrow airport and there will be a requirement to flex working hour/ shift patterns to accommodate the 24/7 shift patterns of the Carillion colleagues. The role covers the Heathrow contract in it entirety.
25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays with the opportunity to buy more holidays once you have been with a for a short while BUPA Healthcare Insurance (single cover with option to ‘trade up’ to cover your family Pension Plan
Carillion ‘Thank You’ Scheme, which offers flexible, tax efficient benefits such as child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme & discounts on high street brands
More here: Training and Performance Manager
Serco is a FTSE 250 international service company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public service ethos. We improve services by managing people, processes, technology and assets more effectively. We advise policy makers, design innovative solutions, integrate systems and – most of all – deliver to the public.
Serco supports governments, agencies and companies who seek a trusted partner with a solid track-record of providing assured service excellence. Our people offer operational, management and consulting expertise in the aerospace, defence, education, health, justice and immigration, local government, science, technology, transport and the commercial sectors.
The West London Alliance (WLA) is a partnership between seven West London local authorities of Barnet, Brent, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Harrow, Hillingdon and Hounslow. With over 17 years’ experience in partnership working, the WLA is committed to an enduring programme of collaboration and innovation to improve outcomes for West London. We are looking to recruit a number of Civil Enforcement Officers based from either: Parking Office, Bridge Road Depot, Pears Road, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW3 1SQ, or The Parking Office, Chiswick Town Hall, Heathfield Terrace, Chiswick, London, W4 4JN
Your role To enforce all on-street permitted parking regulations in all controlled zones/beats, in accordance with the Traffic Management Act 2004 in the WLA Council s Boroughs. To issue Penalty Charge Notices (PCN s) using a hand-held computer terminal (HHCT) to vehicles found to be in contravention of the parking regulations. To authorise the removal of vehicles in accordance with policy using the HHCT. To record, report and take appropriate action on any defects found in street furniture, including signs and road markings, or any suspect vehicles in accordance with local procedure. To attend when necessary adjudication hearings to give supporting information in connection with contested PCNs.
To represent the Company and the Council by promoting good public relations, providing advice and information concerning parking related matters, whenever asked, in a courteous manner. To ensure copies of all PCN or Warning Notice tickets are printed and handed in with all necessary paperwork at the end of each shift or working day. To carry out the duties of the post with due regard to the Company s equal opportunities policy. To be flexible carry out any other duties as and when required by the management. To undertake additional duties as required, commensurate with the level of the job. About you
Previous experience of working with members of the public and in a customer service. Ability to work flexible hours on a 24 hour/365 day shift pattern, including weekends and bank holidays as required. You will hold a City and Guilds Level 2 for Civil Enforcement Officers (Parking) or Security Industry Authority (SIA) and a full UK Driving Licence. You will have the ability to act in a professional and courteous manner whilst maintaining the reputation of both Serco and the Local Authority as a public facing officer. Good interpersonal skills including the ability to act with tact, sensitivity and diplomacy. If interested, please upload a copy of your CV to apply.
In return we offer a competitive salary. Full training will be provided. On occasion we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such circumstances we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward. Serco is committed to equal opportunities and requests any potential applicant to contact the Serco Recruitment Team on 0345 010 4000 as soon as possible if an applicant has any additional queries, requirements or will need additional time in submitting an application should the closing date of the advertisement be brought forward.
- Aim to add the maximum value to our products andservices
- Look for ways to redefine best practice
- Strive to do things better next time
- Ensure our customers receive the best possible value fortheir spend
- Never take even the smallest detail for granted
As a Contract Support Officer, your specific role is to provide general security of the site including some or all of the following:
- internal and external patrolling, which may include locking/unlocking premises
- access and egress control
- dealing with various emergency situations, including reportwriting and communicating with emergency services
- key control
- demonstrate an understanding of excellent customer care
- efficient reporting of loss, stolen and/or vandalisedequipment and/or property
- Comply with carrying out any other duties reasonablyrequested from your Line Manager
Must have valid SIA Door or Guarding License.
Must have full drivers license with own transport. First Aid desirable but not essential. Previous Security experience essential.
If you think that you are a suitable candidate for this role, please send a covering letter and CV to r obert.pettifer @securitas.uk.com
More: Contract Support Officer