Liverpool 16,848 per annum inclusive of 108 per week on call allowance 24 fixed hours per week. What is the role of a Daily Maintainer? Contribute to the delivery of agreed service levels in line with Company standards and processes at allocated Customer branch sites through maintaining all automated banking devices to enable efficient service delivery and mitigate any business risk.
What will I be doing as a Daily Maintainer?
- Complete daily housekeeping activities on all devices (e.g. Barclays Assisted Service Counter Machines, Automated Teller Machines etc.) in order reduce down time to ensure all devices run efficiently and to maximise transaction levels to meet the needs of our customers.
- Control and maintain security of the restricted area, access equipment and by managing access and egress for external parties ensuring all safe doors are properly secured and setting all alarms to prevent unauthorised access.
- Respond to all device (ATM and Assisted Service Counter Machine) faults ensuring that First Line Maintenance is fully completed and documented electronically on your handheld to help reduce fault rates in order to maximise transaction levels.
- Execute company processes and complete all associated documentation
- Ensure the automated banking devices are functioning correctly to verify secure receipt and deployment of customer s cash.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers and service providers in order to deliver an efficient service to our customers.
- Proactively identify and if necessary recommend appropriate changes in order to make business improvements.
- Complete all training as required to ensure you are fully capable in operating efficiently in order that individual performance levels are maximised.
What Will I Need to Succeed as a Daily Maintainer?
- A valid SIA CIT licence and current and full UK driving licence is desirable but not essential.
- An excellent work ethic
- Flexible approach to working patterns.
- Strong administrative & Numeric skills.
- Deliver excellent Customer service levels.
- Ability to work as part of a team or lone working.
- Discretion required at all times due to the sensitive nature of work and information.
- Ability to follow instructions and work to deadlines.
- Must be able to provide a 10 year employment.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proactive hand s on approach.
- On occasion may be required to work outside of normal working hours.
- Monday to Saturday (4 hours per day); additionally, you will be on call: Monday to Saturday; 8 hours per day between 8:00 20:00.
What benefits do I Get In Return?
- Salary of 16,848 per annum inclusive of 108 per week on call allowance.
- You will also get access to great benefits including Pension, Health Shield Cash Plan and an Employee Assistance programme.
- 22 days holiday Pro rata rising to 25 days pro rata after 5 years.
- Overtime for call outs will be paid at a min of 2 hours at 13.50 in addition to your weekly allowance
- Normal working hours in excess of 24 per week you will receive 13.50 per hour
Who Are We?
We are Cardtronics UK, the cash machine people. Since our founding in 1999, we ve been trusted to provide reliable ATM solutions to businesses throughout the United Kingdom, Europe and North America. With more than 17,000 cash machines across the UK, we have gone from strength to strength and have grown into the industry leader and we re still growing! As we continue to grow our portfolio into new markets, you will be joining at an incredibly exciting time and the opportunities to progress are defined and achievable. You may not recognise our name but chances are you will have used our ATMs!!
Additional Keywords: ATM, Engineers, Maintaining, Security.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV and a cover letter today by clicking on the Apply button and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Security Officer MOD Facility Location: Millom, Cumbria LA19 5YR Hours: Various Shifts covering a 24/7 Security Operation
Due to a recently won contract Mitie is currently looking to add a number of SIA trained Security Officers to join the Total Security Management Team based on site at our Defence sector client in Millom, Cumbria. Reporting to the Security Team Leader the Security Officer is responsible for ensuring that the client s premises are protected and secure by carrying out control room, patrols and search duties whilst ensuring that all staff, contractors and visitors receive five star customer services. Job Details
- Restricting and controlling access to the establishment and operational buildings by enforcing the correct site access policies.
- To validate visitor identification and be responsible for the allocation and receipt of keys and passes.
- To process access requests and issue passes to employees, visitors and contractors in accordance with site security procedures.
- To be proficient in the use of the on-site computer based CCTV, Access Control and Visitor Management systems.
- To monitor fire and security systems and to investigate and respond to alarm activations.
- Carry out internal and external foot and mobile patrols in accordance with instructions.
- Conduct baggage and vehicle searches and compile security reports.
- Deal with lost, found and deposited property in accordance with instructions.
Key Skills & Experience
- Frontline Security Guarding, Door Supervision or Close Protection SIA licence (or have passed the relevant SIA training and hold valid certificates).
- A full five year checkable employment / education history
- Experience of delivering excellent Customer Service
- Previous experience in a security environment is desirable not essential
- Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
- Calm under pressure.
- Have understanding of the Health and Safety at Work Act, relevant Criminal, Civil Law and Police and Criminal Evidence Act.
- Ideally hold SC/DV Clearance or be able to obtain once employed
Successful applications for the position Security Officer, you would be required to work a variety shifts on in return you will be offered a competitive hourly rate, holiday allowance, pension as well as a range of company benefits.
You will also have access to comprehensive and ongoing training, free uniform and fully funded SIA renewal
To apply for the positions of Security Officer please follow the apply now function
See the original article here: Security Officer – MOD Facility – MITIE Security – Millom LA19
Due to expansion CSM Facilities Management are looking to recruit new 2 x Security officers in the Edinburgh for permanent relief positions at the Omni Center. For this role you must have a polite personality and good level of English to deal with the customers and contractors, and be alert to identify potential threats to the site. Duties will or may include allowing access to the premises, confronting intruders, completing log books & forms, dealing with emergency evacuations, dealing with site manager on daily basis. Experience in a previous Security position is essential. A minimum of 2 work references will be required. Starting hourly rate of 8.00. working shifts assigned on a monthly basis with minimum hours being 27 hours per week but most likely you will be above this You must hold a valid SIA licence and work permit. If you feel you have the desired qualities for this position please email us your CV to apply.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HOLD A VALID SIA SG OR DS LICENCE AS WELL AS A CCTV LICENCE AND AND SEND YOUR CV. Job Type: Permanent Salary: 8.00 /hour
Required licences or certifications:
- SIA DS OR SG
- Do you have CCTV licence?
View original post here:
Dual Licenced Security Officer