kit 4 security
The sucessful candidate will be responsible for providing a high level of service throughout all the contracts that they oversee, implementing strategy in accordance to the key areas of the current business plan. In this position, you will need to have extensive experience is managing numerous contracts, an extensive knowledge of the security industry and be an excellent communicator and leader. About G4S
G4S, the leading global security and outsourcing group, specialises in outsourcing of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 120 countries and over 620,000 employees.
Managing a team of Contract Managers within the North of England region Ensuring the region meets the annual budget; with ongoing improvements in productivity identified and appropriate corrective action being taken to achieve the regional budget Being involved in contract retention and negotiation, and maintaining the customer base of the operation is happy with the service G4S are providing
Planning, implementing and maintaining the recruitment, induction and development of staff to meet current and future business needs. Being responsible for effectively implementing and ensuing compliance with all G4S Secure Solutions processes and procedures throughout all operational activity Sustaining customer relationships through the implementation of successful operational activity; from guarding to Contract Management
Supporting all employee relations issues across the region, including proactively coaching managers on people management practices, whe necessary Responsibility for managing the delivery of a high level security service Demonstrating teamwork and collaboration across other regions to ensure the overall success of the Secure Solutions business
The Ideal Candidate:
Essential Requirements Educated to degree level Strong operational experience within a fast paced environment, preferably within a security related industry
A minimum of 12 months management experience with full profit responsibility and the ability to demonstrate strong commercial acumen and an understanding of sales. Demonstrable ability to lead, motivate, unite and inspire a team towards achieving objectives Proven planning and organisational skills in an operational environment
Excellent communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues IT and technically competent Quality awareness and a desire to continuously improve
Valid SIA Door Supervisor license Valid driving license (due to regional travel)
5 years checkable work history Unrestricted right to work in the UK/EU
Fluent written and spoken English Preference will be given to candidates who also meet the following: Ideal Requirements
Experience of managing a team across a regional area
Originally posted here:
Regional Manager – G4S (UK)
We are looking for Security staff to work in the Axbridge area .Working within a construction compound, your role consists of ensuring that the site is secure, minimizing theft/ from the site, ensuring that the compound is safe from un-wanted visitors and being a support to the client. For this role, you will need to be very smart in appearance and have strong communication skills also be able to drive to get to site and having a high level of awareness. Work ethic is vital and you must not be afraid to get involved in potential risk management.
Shifts are Mon-Fri and Sat/Sun 8/14hrs shifts available. We require you to have current sia licence Job Type: Full-time
- Axbridge, Somerset
- Security: 1 year
Required licences or certifications:
- Driving License
Taken from: Security Officer – Redwatch Security
For approximately 6 months up to 42+ hours a week Falck Fire Services UK is a value-based organisation, and our values are not just something we talk about, it is what characterises Falck employees. Falck s values and corporate promise Here to help , are lived out to a wide extent.
Not least in our Operation where employees provide assistance, care and security services to clients 24/7/365. Exciting opportunities have for full time Security Officers within Falck Fire Services UK Limited based on various Teesside Sites (with a requirement to work throughout Teesside as and when required). Role Responsibility:
- Responsible for all aspects of site security operations including gatehouse duties.
- Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding security presence at the premises of our clients.
- Greeting, assisting and directing members of the public visiting the premises of our client.
- Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity
- Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required on all reports passed to you at the commencement or during a duty shift
- Ensuring the safety and security of our clients buildings and assets by carrying out all duties in full adherence with the Site Assignment Instructions.
- Working as part of a team to provide Conflict Resolution assistance at client premises where there is potential for conflict.
- A role for approximately 6 months;
- An hourly rate of 7.80;
- Working a mixture days, nights and weekends shift.
Applicants must be flexible;
- Hours up to 42 + a week (with the potential for additional reasonable overtime);
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development including opportunities to progress;
- Company uniform provided.
- Valid SIA licence;
- Able to travel to and from sites;
- Excellent communication and administration skills;
- Reliable with excellent time-management skills;
- High level of customer care;
- Security systems knowledge;
- Telephone/switchboard skills;
- IT literate.
Applications should be made by CV. Please note that due to high volume of applications that only successful candidates will be contacted, if you are contacted with two weeks that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful . Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 7.80 /hour Job Type: Full-time Salary: 7.80 /hour
Required licence or certification:
- SIA License
Security Officer – Falck Fire Services UK Limited