To manage a team of Operatives to ensure compliance and professional, cost effective service delivery is maintained. To act as an interface between the Operative team and the client and to report issues arising to Line Manager
- Responsible for Service Delivery of Operative Team Assist with the recruitment and supervision of staff Produce rotas for the operative team
- Proactive reporting of all Health and Safety issues To manage the issue and upkeep of PPE to the team.
- To ensure that the operative team are appropriately dressed at all times whilst on duty.
- To manage stock levels and equipment To conduct job chats with the operative team to identify training requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of the payroll
- Liaise with the client to ensure customer satisfaction with the service provided Security Supervisor Specific: Detect and prevent crime on site
- Protect people and property Ensure the site assignment instructions are relevant, up to date and have been read and signed for understanding by the client and all Security Officers including relief staff.
- To ensure that all Officers display valid SIA licenses at all times whilst on duty.
- Day to day responsibility for the delivery of a visible security service
Additional Role Information
This role is subject to the candidate successfully obtaining an airside pass for Heathrow airport and there will be a requirement to flex working hour/ shift patterns to accommodate the 24/7 shift patterns of the Carillion colleagues. The role covers the Heathrow contract in it entirety.
25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays with the opportunity to buy more holidays once you have been with a for a short while BUPA Healthcare Insurance (single cover with option to ‘trade up’ to cover your family Pension Plan
Carillion ‘Thank You’ Scheme, which offers flexible, tax efficient benefits such as child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme & discounts on high street brands
More here: Training and Performance Manager
Join our Team – An exciting opportunity for a Security Manager London Region based at London Bridge Are you an individual who can lead teams to deliver quality as the norm , has a passion for ensuring security is the No.
1 priority and has a proven track record of managing clients Key Performance Indicators and service levels ? If so, we want to hear from you.
We now have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference and join our team. Previous Management experience in a corporate environment is essential and you must have experience working in high profile corporate buildings. You will have a proven track record and previous experience of operational management and employee engagement & training.
What is the role? Security Manager Frontline SIA License required no applications will be considered unless you hold a valid SIA License. All roles are subject vetting to a 5 year checkable history.
Where is it based? In our London Region at one of our client s Site s in the London Bridge area. What is the Salary?
For the right person we offer a salary of 38,000 per annum Working Pattern: Monday-Friday, 0800-1800 hrs hours may vary so flexibility is essential
How to apply: To apply for this role please visit Ward Security Careers webpage for Job Ref LON/MGR/001 to complete our online application form and attach a copy of your CV at: www.ward-security.co.uk/about-us/careers/
Who are we? Ward Security provides a security services solutions to all UK businesses. Security services include: CCTV security systems, property management, guard dog security, key holding services, security guard patrol services, response alarm systems and more. With over 800 employees operating nationally we seek the best talent to uphold our vision to be the most trusted Security Partner in the UK. Ward Security recruit, train and reward the very best staff, complemented by the latest technology and communications to ensure the highest levels of security and Client service. Read about us @ www.ward-security.co.uk
What is the main purpose of the role? The purpose of this role is to protect the clients business interests by the provision of a security presence in addressing issues dealing with fire, damage, theft and health and safety issues. Responsible for all staff assigned to your site, and their welfare. To ensure their standard of work is that as expected by Ward Security Limited and the client.
- To ensure that all duties are carried out by you and your team in accordance with the site specific assignment instructions and in accordance with the client s & Company s wishes.
- To provide regular foot patrols within defined areas as an effective deterrent in the protection of the client s property and assets.
- To effectively control the access to the client s premises, examining documentation to ascertain the authenticity and authority to gain access.
- To provide monitoring functions to CCTV and alarm functions, ensuring all necessary documentation is completed. To be aware of the operation of those functions and to respond as required.
- When required to assist and escort visitors to their destinations within the clients complex.
- To submit detailed reports on discovery of issues relating to health and safety and crime to the relevant authority either verbally or in report form as required.
- In line with Company policy, carry out routine search procedures in sensitive manner to include vehicles, buildings and persons.
- To effectively deal with all incidents falling within the security remit. To effectively report all incidents to the relevant authority.
- To ensure that the building is locked/unlocked in a timely and efficient manner.
- To provide a point of contact and information centre to staff and visitors.
- To deal with the sorting/collecting of mail and that dealing with goods in/out is done in accordance with the site specific Assignment Instructions.
- To maintain a log of all visitors, incidents and any other records that may be required by the client.
- To maintain the client s key safe to issue and record all movements of keys within the client s premises.
- To identify suspicious persons and actions and report such circumstances.
- To undertake other related duties as may be required after consultation with the Regional Operations Manager or other appropriate Manager in line with the specific site requirements.
What experience and skills do I need?
- A current SIA Frontline License is essential applicants will not be considered if you do not hold a valid license.
- Proven track-record of at least 3 years in a previous Supervisory/Management role
- Excellent verbal and literacy skills for report writing
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate clearly with people at all levels projecting a confident and professional manner.
- To be able to observe and accurately record incidents as they occur.
- Be able to prioritise workloads and be flexible in the approach to varied tasks.
Ward Security are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Ward Security is pleased to announce that it has become a Recognised Service Provider working alongside the Living Wage Foundation. The achievements means Ward Security and all its subsidiaries meet the standards set by Citizens UK and Centre for Civil Society for good practice by providers of personnel under contract. Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 38,000.00 /year
- Security: 2 years
Required licence or certification:
- SIA License
Original post: Security Manager London Bridge
We are looking for a proactive Security Officer to protect high value assets at our clients prestigious premises in Brackley. Contract Starting : ASAP Shifts: 3 Days, 3 Nights, 3 Off
Rate of pay: 8.00 per hour We offer:
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
- 20 days paid holiday entitlement
- 2 extra charity days
- Company uniform and full PPE provided
- Frontline Security Guarding or Door Supervision SIA licence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Must be punctual and have the ability to think in their feet
- Reliable with excellent time-management skills.
- Smart, well-groomed and confident.
- A commitment to providing first class customer service is essential
- Good report writing skills
- Conflict management aware
- Security systems knowledge
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history; including full company names, addresses and landline contact number
Job Type: Full-time Salary: 8.00 /hour
- security: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
- SIA Licence
Security Officer – Ashridge Group Ltd