We are looking for a proactive Security Officer to protect high value assets at our clients prestigious premises in Brackley. Contract Starting : ASAP Shifts: 3 Days, 3 Nights, 3 Off
Rate of pay: 8.00 per hour We offer:
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
- 20 days paid holiday entitlement
- 2 extra charity days
- Company uniform and full PPE provided
- Frontline Security Guarding or Door Supervision SIA licence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Must be punctual and have the ability to think in their feet
- Reliable with excellent time-management skills.
- Smart, well-groomed and confident.
- A commitment to providing first class customer service is essential
- Good report writing skills
- Conflict management aware
- Security systems knowledge
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history; including full company names, addresses and landline contact number
Job Type: Full-time Salary: 8.00 /hour
- security: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
- SIA Licence
Security Officer – Ashridge Group Ltd
TO APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY YOU MUST HAVE A VALID SIA LICENCE POSITION: Security Officer AREA: Wirral
- Dealing with confrontational situations and respond to them in a professional manner
- To act within the authorities set out by Management and the company s working procedures
- To carry out any other duties as directed by supervisor
- Site Patrolling
- Assisting customers
- Acting as a visual deterrent
- Required to complete incidents reports and site paper work
- Liaising with Management
- Valid SIA Licence
- You will need a 5 year checkable background
- You must be over the age of 18 years
- Provide documentation which demonstrates your eligibility to work within the UK
48+hrs 7.20 per hour, days, Nights and Weekends
Job Type: Full-time
Required licence or certification:
- SIA Licence
Do you have what it takes to be part of the team in our Stratford store? With over 160 years of British heritage and tailoring expertise, there has never been a more exciting time to join the new look Moss Bros Group. With a raft of new concept stores and more to come, a newly invigorated product range and a focus on in-house service and training, we are continuing our renaissance at a pace in 2017.
We are currently recruiting for a Part Time Loss Prevention Assistant (13 hours per week) for our store in London Stratford. Objective: To oversee security within the store and responsible for greeting customers into the store.
To assist the team to deliver excellent customer service that in turn helps maximise sales for the business, both in stores and online. Key Outcomes Expected From Your Role:
- Every (potential) customer leaves the store with the view that Moss Bros can offer them expertise and assistance so they can dress with style and pride.
- Stock is managed in compliance with process.
- A happy, healthy and safe team environment.
- A secure store.
- High level of visual store standards consistently delivered.
Key Tasks: Customer Service
- Responsible for greeting/welcoming customers in to the store.
- Ensuring each customer is picked up by a member of staff.
Security & Stock Management
- Overseeing all security within the store.
- Responsible for covering the front of the store and ensuring awareness of all customers and visitors entering and leaving the store.
- Ensuring all visitors are signing in and out of the store and security checks are being made throughout their visit.
- Working with the store management team on how to reduce stock loss and assist in the training of security procedures throughout the store team.
- Working with the store management team in reviewing security processes within the store to ensure effect controls are in place and being adhered to.
- Logging all information and liaising with Audit regarding stock issues and thefts.
- Record keeping of all security processes.
- Working alongside the store management team to ensure stock checks and counts are carried out in line with Company process.
- Assisting with inbound and outbound deliveries.
- Daily checks of the CCTV system, including logging information following company procedures.
- Assisting the stores management team with staff bag & locker checks.
- A daily check of the Electronic Article Surveillance System (EAS) to ensure it detects security tags to the required standard.
- Ensuring security tags are in place on all relevant garments.
- Awareness of all Policy & Procedure documents relating specifically to security issues.
- Representing Moss Bros at all times by presenting a smart and tidy image in appearance and store standards.
- Help and support team members.
- Compliance with Health and Safety in store.
- Front line SIA license
Core Skills, Competencies & Knowledge:
- Excellent verbal communication skills; listening and speaking.
- Good attention to detail and respect for compliance against process.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Awareness of stock management
- Confident in dealing with stock loss issues and being able to deter and detect theft.
- The ability to operate CCTV is preferred.
- Ideally have knowledge of Data Protection and legislation covering theft i.e.
- Awareness of visual merchandising.
- Understanding of sales tools and techniques.
Job Type: Part-time