Join our Team – An exciting opportunity for a Security Manager London Region based at London Bridge Are you an individual who can lead teams to deliver quality as the norm , has a passion for ensuring security is the No.
1 priority and has a proven track record of managing clients Key Performance Indicators and service levels ? If so, we want to hear from you.
We now have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference and join our team. Previous Management experience in a corporate environment is essential and you must have experience working in high profile corporate buildings. You will have a proven track record and previous experience of operational management and employee engagement & training.
What is the role? Security Manager Frontline SIA License required no applications will be considered unless you hold a valid SIA License. All roles are subject vetting to a 5 year checkable history.
Where is it based? In our London Region at one of our client s Site s in the London Bridge area. What is the Salary?
For the right person we offer a salary of 38,000 per annum Working Pattern: Monday-Friday, 0800-1800 hrs hours may vary so flexibility is essential
How to apply: To apply for this role please visit Ward Security Careers webpage for Job Ref LON/MGR/001 to complete our online application form and attach a copy of your CV at: www.ward-security.co.uk/about-us/careers/
Who are we? Ward Security provides a security services solutions to all UK businesses. Security services include: CCTV security systems, property management, guard dog security, key holding services, security guard patrol services, response alarm systems and more. With over 800 employees operating nationally we seek the best talent to uphold our vision to be the most trusted Security Partner in the UK. Ward Security recruit, train and reward the very best staff, complemented by the latest technology and communications to ensure the highest levels of security and Client service. Read about us @ www.ward-security.co.uk
What is the main purpose of the role? The purpose of this role is to protect the clients business interests by the provision of a security presence in addressing issues dealing with fire, damage, theft and health and safety issues. Responsible for all staff assigned to your site, and their welfare. To ensure their standard of work is that as expected by Ward Security Limited and the client.
- To ensure that all duties are carried out by you and your team in accordance with the site specific assignment instructions and in accordance with the client s & Company s wishes.
- To provide regular foot patrols within defined areas as an effective deterrent in the protection of the client s property and assets.
- To effectively control the access to the client s premises, examining documentation to ascertain the authenticity and authority to gain access.
- To provide monitoring functions to CCTV and alarm functions, ensuring all necessary documentation is completed. To be aware of the operation of those functions and to respond as required.
- When required to assist and escort visitors to their destinations within the clients complex.
- To submit detailed reports on discovery of issues relating to health and safety and crime to the relevant authority either verbally or in report form as required.
- In line with Company policy, carry out routine search procedures in sensitive manner to include vehicles, buildings and persons.
- To effectively deal with all incidents falling within the security remit. To effectively report all incidents to the relevant authority.
- To ensure that the building is locked/unlocked in a timely and efficient manner.
- To provide a point of contact and information centre to staff and visitors.
- To deal with the sorting/collecting of mail and that dealing with goods in/out is done in accordance with the site specific Assignment Instructions.
- To maintain a log of all visitors, incidents and any other records that may be required by the client.
- To maintain the client s key safe to issue and record all movements of keys within the client s premises.
- To identify suspicious persons and actions and report such circumstances.
- To undertake other related duties as may be required after consultation with the Regional Operations Manager or other appropriate Manager in line with the specific site requirements.
What experience and skills do I need?
- A current SIA Frontline License is essential applicants will not be considered if you do not hold a valid license.
- Proven track-record of at least 3 years in a previous Supervisory/Management role
- Excellent verbal and literacy skills for report writing
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate clearly with people at all levels projecting a confident and professional manner.
- To be able to observe and accurately record incidents as they occur.
- Be able to prioritise workloads and be flexible in the approach to varied tasks.
Ward Security are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Ward Security is pleased to announce that it has become a Recognised Service Provider working alongside the Living Wage Foundation. The achievements means Ward Security and all its subsidiaries meet the standards set by Citizens UK and Centre for Civil Society for good practice by providers of personnel under contract. Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 38,000.00 /year
- Security: 2 years
Required licence or certification:
- SIA License
Original post: Security Manager London Bridge
We are looking for a proactive Security Officer to protect high value assets at our clients prestigious premises in Brackley. Contract Starting : ASAP Shifts: 3 Days, 3 Nights, 3 Off
Rate of pay: 8.00 per hour We offer:
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
- 20 days paid holiday entitlement
- 2 extra charity days
- Company uniform and full PPE provided
- Frontline Security Guarding or Door Supervision SIA licence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Must be punctual and have the ability to think in their feet
- Reliable with excellent time-management skills.
- Smart, well-groomed and confident.
- A commitment to providing first class customer service is essential
- Good report writing skills
- Conflict management aware
- Security systems knowledge
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history; including full company names, addresses and landline contact number
Job Type: Full-time Salary: 8.00 /hour
- security: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
- SIA Licence
Security Officer – Ashridge Group Ltd
ME by Melia, part of Melia Hotels International In the middle of London s West End, ME is surrounded by theatres, boutiques and nightclubs. Art, music and design meet personalised service for an experience beyond mere accommodation.
Previous experience as a Security Officer in a 5* hotel environment * SIA certification essential (Door Supervisor or CP) * Any Heath and Safety, First Aid or Fire Marshall training or qualifications preferable * Customer service focus * Have flexible availability for both day and night shifts. * Exceptional English communication skills (verbal, listening, writing) * Pro-active and reliable * Motivational and creates team spirit * Efficient in multi-tasking in high pressure environments * Passionate about helping people Shift patterns
4 days on 4 days off shift pattern, 12 hour shifts We offer: * One of the most competitive salaries in the industry. * 22 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays * Complimentary meals on duty * Annual staff events * Discounted rates at Melia Hotels * Fantastic career growth opportunities.
Please apply send your CV if you are interested in this role Job Type: Full-time Salary: 27,000.00 /year
- hotel: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
Read more here:
Security Officer – ME by Melia London Hotel