We are actively looking to recruit a Full Time Security Gate House Officer working a 4 on, 4 off, days / nights shift pattern paid at 8.00 per hour. Premier Foods or the Ambrosia Creamery, Lifton Devon PL16 0BB is where the role is based. We offer a good hourly pay rate, a fixed schedule with an average of 40 hours per week , pension, full training and uniform.
The position is working day and night shifts working to man a busy Gatehouse 247 undertaking Security, reception, customer service and administration functions. This would be an immediate start subject to vetting for the right candidate – MUST HAVE SIA License, own transport and fully vettable 5 year history as well as legal right to work in the UK. Please submit a full CV in the first instance covering the last five years work history, by email, to arrange a local interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 8.00 /hour
- Lifton PL16
SIA licensed Security Officers (SO/DS) required for current and future contracts countrywide. Roles will be both static, vehicle and foot patrols. Officers will work two weeks on/two weeks off.
Shared accommodation will be provided at half board. Good rates of pay. Interviews will be held in early June.
5 year checkable work history required. CV and copy of current SIA licence required in response. Officers must be fit and able to walk several miles per shift.
Job Type: Contract
We have a role for an experienced Security Officer to join our team working a 7-day fortnight shift pattern, 6am to 6pm. To serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system. Main duties include:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
- Working as part of a team to provide Conflict Resolution assistance at premises where there is potential for conflict
- A valid front line SIA License or current certificate of completion of SIA front line training.
- Ideally holds a valid First Aid Certificate.
- Some experience of working within a Facilities environment.
- Ability to use initiative when required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in all Microsoft packages Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
- Flexible in approach and responds positively to working under pressure.
- Professional/smart appearance
Job Type: Full-time
Required licence or certification: