We are looking for highly talented and successful Account Director to join our growing and exciting business working in partnership with one of our prestigious clients. In this role you will be a field based Account Director you will take a leading stance and we are looking for an individual that can demonstrate the confidence, experience, drive, flexibility and determination to provide the highest standards of operational service throughout the UK. You will also possess the skills to motivate the staff to maintain the high standards required throughout the area.
Your ability to manage and direct the account will be critical to your success and that of VSG. You will enjoy leading from the front and drive performance through your account management skills. We are looking for a natural leader with the ability to motivate and develop others and commercial flair for maximising sales opportunities. Hands on and driven, you will inspire others with your passion for excellent account management. VSG have great opportunities for you to develop your career in security services and progress further up the ladder, this is an excellent time to join the UKs fastest growing security services organisation. The Role
- Act as the principle point of contact for the client regarding your account.
- Ensure all management information is accurate and professionally presented when required.
- Monitoring service levels and compliance to ensure delivery meets / exceeds the required standard were possible.
- Management of the resource requirements to prevent lost / untrained hours on the portfolio ensuring dedicated relief staff are effectively utilised.
- Ensuring teams are recruited, trained and performance managed in line with company guidelines and requirements whilst adhering to Company and legal procedures.
- Undertake out of hours on-call duties (on rotation|).
- Accountability for the profit and loss of the account.
- Empowers and supports the team to deliver a great service.
- Drive the contract service delivery for your account.
- Essential to have experience within a client facing role
- Essential to have experience in a people focussed role e.g. managing performance
- Must hold a valid non front line SIA licence as a minimum
- Previous people management experience including company procedures
- Working knowledge of employment legislation
- Health & Safety knowledge and experience
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and lead by example
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills
- Commercially aware with the business acumen to keep ahead of your competition and set VSG apart
- Stakeholder focussed approach
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft systems to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and the Internet
- Excellent attention to detail
- Committed to following procedures and ensuring tasks are fully completed
- A desire for continuous personal and professional development
- Must hold a full, clean driving licence
To apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus
- Company Car, Mobile Phone and Laptop
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Life assurance
- Private Healthcare
- A wide range of discounts with selected companies
VSG has 7,000 employees and is the UK s fastest growing suppliers of security services to a variety of blue chip clients.
Our excellent service to our customers has allowed for market growth which means we continuously seek new and fresh talent to complement our current team as well as developing our people to reach their full potential.
Join our team and look forward to a challenging and rewarding role, with great results bringing great opportunity for recognition.
Read more here: Account Director – VSG
Role An exciting opportunity has arisen for professional Security Officers to join a team of Security Personnel in London Mayfair for a Part time position. Successful applicants must have a good command of English and be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills, be self-motivated and able to make a good contribution to the team.
The hours of work for this position are 12:00 to 15:00, providing lunch cover. Duties will include but not limited to; Access Control, authenticating right of access, completing all necessary paperwork and admin duties, conducting visible patrols and maintaining a high standard of security, can do attitude.
Essential Requirements include; Valid SIA License, fully comprehensive 5 years work/education history, Good Knowledge of Security Industry, Confident in dealing with public and emergency services, customer focused approach, strong verbal and written communication skills, access to own transport, attention to details, Acting as visual deterrent and must have good report writing skills, this position also requires excellent communication skills You will be working closely with our valued clients and employees to provide the best security solutions tailored to each individual requirement.
REQUIREMENTS IT SKILLS PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE Essential but full training will be given
COMMUNICATION SKILLS Excellent written and verbal communication
Salary: 9.00 /hour
Required licences or certifications:
- Driving License
See more here: Security Officer – (Part time, ?9.00 per hour)
Croma Vigilant Security Services are currently recruiting for an experienced Security Supervisor / Team Leader to work at one of our prestigious sites in Central London. Scope: Working 4 on 4 off (days & nights 12 hour shifts) the post holder will report to the Site Manager with responsibility for day-to-day security functions.
In addition the Supervisor / Team Leader will assist in directing a team ensuring the safety of employees, visitors and protection of company property. Pay rate 12.47 per hour. Candidate Profile:
- Frontline Security Guarding or Door Supervision SIA licence
- Must have Supervisor / Team Leader experience in a similar role.
- Must be Ex-Military
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history; including full company names, addresses and landline contact numbers.
- Perform required duties as requested by Building Management.
- Strong management skills.
- Approachable and confident in a corporate environment.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills at all levels; having the ability to be decisive and assertive as well as a strong customer service ethic.
- A disciplined, conscientious and responsible attitude to work.
Able to prioritise and handle tasks in an efficient manner.
- Remain calm under pressure.
- Experience in security systems (CCTV).
- Fully IT literate.
- Ensure that all team members follow the daily rota, and provide appropriate levels of cover to deliver the operational requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- Security Team Leader: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
Visit site: Security Supervisor / Team Leader