We have a role for an experienced Security Officer to join our team working a 7-day fortnight shift pattern, 6am to 6pm. To serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system. Main duties include:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
- Working as part of a team to provide Conflict Resolution assistance at premises where there is potential for conflict
- A valid front line SIA License or current certificate of completion of SIA front line training.
- Ideally holds a valid First Aid Certificate.
- Some experience of working within a Facilities environment.
- Ability to use initiative when required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in all Microsoft packages Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
- Flexible in approach and responds positively to working under pressure.
- Professional/smart appearance
Job Type: Full-time
Required licence or certification:
EXP Security are currently looking for SIA Response to work at Wembley Stadium. Shifts range from between 6 -12 hours as and when required. Pay will be between 13- 15 ph. What we expect from you: We are seeking articulate, smart and confident individuals with good customer service skills who can communicate with the general public in a confident manner.Key Areas Of Work As an essential part of our operational team, SIA security staff fulfil a range of crucial duties focused on maintaining good order such as Screening a person’s suitability to enter the event or venue. Conducting searches for unauthorised or illegal items. Responding to incidents within the queues or audience. Dealing with conflict inside or outside the venue. Restraining and escorting individuals away from the venue.
Providing a security presence to prevent and detect crime. Qualifications: DS/CP License and must hold minimum of an NVQ2 in Spectator Safety. You must have the proven right to work in UK, as well as the last 5 years checkable work history.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: 13.00 /hour
Continue reading here:
Wembley Stadium SIA Response
SECURITY OFFICER / SECURITY GUARD – Central London Flexible Hours per week – Days/ Night/ Weekends. shifts are: 0700-1900 / 1900-0700
Our client is currently seeking Security Officers with a VALID SIA Licence to cover various shifts on an ongoing basis – You will need at least 6 months security experience, excellent customer service skills
Flexible approach and enjoy working in a team . Job purpose : To provide security and support duties in a professional and courteous manner in line with both the client requirements and security s policies and procedures.
You will have excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus. Must hold a valid SIA Front-line Licence. This work will start immediately,
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: 9.00 /hour
Required licence or certification:
See the original article here:
Security Officer – MHR Group