Please read the advert prior to applying. NDST Ltd Ref: DS 020217 We are looking for Door Supervisors for bars in central London only.
The interviews will be held in central London every Tuesday and Wednesday, between 10am and 3pm. Info:
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.
- Other shifts will be available when required by clients.
- Monthly Pay.
- No Agencies or Sub-contractors.
- Preferably based in London.
- No cash in hand.
- SIA Door Licence.
- 5-year checkable work history.
- Right to work in the U.K.
- Experience of working in bars or clubs as security for at least 2 years.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. (Will be tested at interview)
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team.
- Able to think on your feet.
- Able to follow client and company policies.
- Deal with incidents in a professional manner at all times.
If you believe you have what we are looking for please send a covering email and a cv that explains your security experience . If you don t have the experience listed above, please don t apply.
Once we have reviewed your cv we will contact you about an interview. Job Type: Part-time Salary: 11.00 /hour
- London, Greater London
- Secondary education
- Working in bars and clubs as security: 2 years
Required licence or certification:
- SIA Door Supervisor Licence
Company Car, Laptop, Phone and other associated equipment provided. Working approximately 40 hours per week, this role requires a fully qualified trainer across a variety of disciplines with front line experience in civilian security ideally with corporate experience who is based around the home counties with easy access to London yet willing and able to travel across the UK as required. This role includes staying away from home on occasions. An excellent communicator at all levels with a flexible attitude is required. They will have the confidence and drive to manage their own workflows and the character to work within a strongly led team. They will be commercially aware in their client interactions and able to reflect the culture of our business positively at all times. They will be able to engage with cleaning, security front of house staff and build strong relationships in support of the training strategy. They will be aware of the challenges that operational managers face and support the team through the delivery and management of training events, both formal qualifications and bespoke courses. A willingness to learn and professionally develop is essential from an attitude perspective.
The appropriate person will be expected to attend internal and external training courses that will advantage and increase the businesses portfolio of course offerings and credibility.
- Delivery of SIA Licence linked training courses nationwide
- Courses to include: Security Officer, CCTV Operations, Door Supervision including upskilling and Physical Intervention to national standards.
- Delivery of other staff training courses relevant to the business and client needs including but not limited to: Retail Security, Report Writing, Counter Terrorism, Use of Radios, Customer Service, Conflict Management, Banksman, Health and Safety, Fire Safety, Manual Handling.
- Maintenance of learner records and administration of courses including updating the training matrix
- Controlling and managing training equipment and course materials
- Liaison with Awarding Bodies on learner registrations and certifications
- Client facing duties including learning needs analysis
- Performing site based officer appraisals for training needs
- Supporting research for future course development
Desired Skills & Experience:
Essential criteria to meet:
- Computer literate Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Internet
- Ability to collate data and create professional client reports
- Ability to create reliable risk assessments for training environments / activities
- Understanding best practice in both security operations and learning delivery
- Research skills
- Adult Teaching Qualification (Level 3 AET, Level 4 CET, Level 5 DET, Cert Ed or equivalent)
- IQA and TAQA or equivalent
- Conflict Management Trainer certification
- Physical Intervention Instructor QCF certificate
- In Date Physical Intervention Training System Elite, McCormack, Maybo or ICM preferred
- Health and Safety Level 3 / 4, IOSH Managing Safely or NEBOSH Certificate
- Door Supervision Level 2
- CCTV Operations Level 2
- First Aid qualification
- Full clean driving licence
Desirable criteria to meet:
- NVQ in PSS or Security Practitioner
- First Aid Trainer Qualification
- Fire Safety Trainer Qualification
- Customer Service Trainer Qualification
- Manual Handling Trainer Qualification
- Banksman Trainer Qualification
- Any level 3 or above management qualification
- Project Griffin
- Front Line SIA Licence
Read the original:
National Safety, Security and Front of House Trainer
HI, I have 5 years experience in the industry with just over a years break between to try an other career, I have just finished with an other company as a dog handler that i worked with for 1 year and 3 months.
I have had gsd’s most of my life so very experienced with the breed and also have Insurance with Cliverton for both my dogs, dont mind traveling as my van is fully kitted out for work/living the van has Warning signs all over and is ready to go to work.
contact kev at firstname.lastname@example.org many thanks
View the original here: hi i am looking for work in the k9 side of security