Amazing opportunity available at Brynowen Holiday Park, which is part of the largest operator in the UK. Parkdean Resorts has over 70+ award winning holiday parks in the UK which provide amazing lifestyle and leisure experiences for thousands of guests throughout the year. We are currently recruiting a Security Manager to join the team at our stunning Brynowen Holiday Park.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be required to create and maintain a safe environment for owners and holiday makers. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring a maintained security presence at all times in order to create a safe and secure environment.
- Maintaining effective records of all security activity with particular reference to investigation of incidents and accidents and witness statements.
- Ensuring that a professional and effective control of site entrances, monitoring visitors, staff and customer activity and proactively discourage on-site intruders.
- Ensuring that the park is patrolled on foot and by vehicle on a regular basis to monitor noise levels and subdue and possible situations that are likely to cause disturbance.
- Ensuring that all new team members receive training and induction allowing them to excel in their roles.
The successful Candidate will:
- Hold current SIA (or equivalent) certification.
- Have outstanding customer service skills, with the ability to resolve queries.
- Ideally have previous experience of working on a Holiday Park
- Have experience of conflict resolution.
- Hold a full driving licence.
Due to location, accommodation is available for the correct candidate along with further development opportunities in this forward thinking company. To apply for this opportunity, please email a CV and Covering Letter in the first instance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 18,000.00 to 18,500.00 /year
- Security: 3 years
Required licences or certifications:
- Current and valid SIA accreditation
- Full UK driving licence
Security Manager – Parkdean Resorts
Police have released a picture of a man they want to speak to in connection with an incident where a security guard was racially abused and assaulted.
The guard was subjected to a ‘torrent of racial abuse’ before being pushed over as he tried to stop two thieves shoplifting near Piccadilly Gardens1 . The pair had been stopped by the security guard outside City Tower in Piccadilly Plaza after trying to steal items from a nearby store. They then ran off down the street following the attack at 2.20pm on Thursday, October 12.
Pc Louise McFarlane, of GMP s City of Manchester team, said: This racial attack on a man simply going about his job is unacceptable.
It s appalling that this kind of thing can happen at any time, but especially in broad daylight in a very busy part of town.
I m asking for anyone who recognises the man in the image, or who was there at the time, to please come forward and help with our investigation.
Click to play Tap to play
The video will start in 8Cancel
Anyone with information can contact police on 101, quoting incident number 1128 of 12/10/17.
Alternatively, you can call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
Got a story or an issue you want us to investigate ? Want to tell us about something going on where you live ? Let us know – in complete confidence – by emailing
Applicants must hold a valid SIA Door Supervisor licence Good communication skills and confidence will be essential as this is a roaming role around the venues. Previous experience would be highly advantageous but each candidate will be assessed on their merits.
Seasonal position with up to 30 hours per week. Please submit your details, previous experience and full contact details. Please Note: We are unable to offer accommodation with these positions.
Applicants must live in an easily commutable distance of the park (EX34 7HW)