SIA SECURITY GUARDS REQUIRED FOR EVENT WORK – LONDON Various part time, casual jobs available at landmark venues across London. If you are successful jobs are issued by text and you can choose to accept a job or not.
We are flexible. 10 per hour – paid monthly Send your CV into us and we will respond with an application form.
Please feel free to contact me if you require more information Look forward to hearing from you Job Type: Part-time
Salary: 10.00 /hour
SIA Security Officer EVENT WORK
We now have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference and join our team. You will have a proven track record and previous experience of operational management and employee engagement & training. What is the role? We have a Receptionist vacancy All roles are subject vetting to a 5 year checkable history.
Where is it based? In our London Region (Central London) at our client s Sites for Ward Belgravia WC2A Postcode What is the Salary?
10.75 per hour Working Pattern: Monday-Friday, Days 50 hrs per week
How to apply: To apply for this role simply click on the Apply button below to complete our online application form Who are we?
Ward Security provides a security services solutions to all UK businesses. Security services include: CCTV security systems, property management, guard dog security, key holding services, security guard patrol services, response alarm systems and more. With over 800 employees operating nationally we seek the best talent to uphold our vision to be the most trusted Security Partner in the UK. Ward Security recruit, train and reward the very best staff, complemented by the latest technology and communications to ensure the highest levels of security and Client service. Read about us @ www.ward-security.co.uk What is the main purpose of the role?
The role is responsible for coordinating deliveries, organising travel arrangements for staff, the first person to meet and greet members of the public and staff. Main responsibilities will include:
- Meet and greet clients and members of the public entering the premises
- To effectively control the access to the client s premises, examining documentation to ascertain the authenticity and authority to gain access.
- Answering internal and external phone calls, ensuring they are forwarded to the appropriate person
- When required to assist and escort visitors to their destinations within the clients complex.
- Book meeting rooms
- Arrange couriers for internal clients
- Where provided to provide monitoring functions to CCTV and alarm functions. To be aware of the operation of those functions and to respond as required.
- To submit detailed reports on discovery of issues relating to health and safety and crime to the relevant authority either verbally or in report form as required.
- To maintain a log of all visitors, incidents and any other records that may be required by the client.
- To maintain the clients key safe to issue and record all movements of keys within the clients premises.
- Successful candidates should be reliable and punctual, possessing:
What experience and skills do I need?
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills
- An analytical and methodical approach to problems
- Be able to act quickly and decisively
- Have a good eye for detail and attention to detail
- Ability to use your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Possess a Customer focused approach
- Initiative and self-motivation
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- A high standard of personal presentation
- A can do attitude
- Essential that you hold an SIA Licence for security guarding or door supervision
- Applicants must hold a five year work or back to school checkable history
Ward Security are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Ward Security is pleased to announce that it has become a Recognised Service Provider working alongside the Living Wage Foundation.
The achievements means Ward Security and all its subsidiaries meet the standards set by Citizens UK and Centre for Civil Society for good practice by providers of personnel under contract.
Receptionist, Ward Belgravia
The ideal candidate will have previous security experience, and excellent customer service skills.
- Access and Egress Control
- Authenticating right of access
- Completing all necessary paperwork & reports
- Conducting internal patrols
- Ensure that health & safety information contained in the risk assessments are up to date
- Following site specific procedures
- Liaise with clients in a polite and professional manner
- Maintaining the highest standards of security
- Ability to contribute to the team
- Ability to use the microsoft office suite
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Attention to Detail
- Confident dealing with the public
- Customer Focussed Approach
- IT literate
- Previous Security Experience
- SIA Licence
- Strong Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong written communication skills
- First Aid at work certificate
- Health & Safety Qualifications
- Previous Corporate Security Experience
- Valid Full Driving Licence
In return, we offer a competitive salary, and excellent colleague benefits.
Security Officer : Security