We require security officers who hold a valid SIA licence card to secure our construction site in the Barnsely area. Successful applicants will be responsible for Patrolling, carrying out Searches, Report Writing, Adhering to Health and Safety rules and Deterring access of unauthorised individuals. Applicants must:
- Be eligible to work in the UK (documentation is required)
- Be able to provide a 5 year checkable history
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have a valid SIA licence
- Have a valid CSCS card
- Previous construction security experience desirable
- 12 hour shifts
- Monday – Sunday
- 07:00 – 19:00
- 19:00 – 07:00
- 9.50ph(payments made by umbrella company)
- Flexibility required
- Start end of August
To apply, please forward your CV ensuring you include your SIA and CSCS card numbers.
Andrews International Ltd is an Equal opportunities employer.
Job Type: Temporary
- Barnsley S71
- security: 3 years
Required licence or certification:
- Valid DS or SG
Read the article:
SIA Licenced Security Officer We now have an exciting opportunity for a Security Officer to join the Octavian UK team in Grimbsy, working on one of our prestigious client sites. Pay Rate : 7.50 per hour
Shifts : Days/Nights/Weekends 12 hour shifts Role Responsibility:
- Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding security presence at the premises of our clients
- Access and Egress Control
- Conducting internal & external patrols at the Car Terminal locations
- Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity
- Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required on all reports passed to you at the commencement or during a duty shift
- Ensuring the safety and security of our clients buildings and assets by carrying out all duties in full adherence with the Site Assignment Instructions.
- Working as part of a team to provide Conflict Resolution assistance at client premises where there is potential for conflict
- Greeting, assisting and directing members of the public visiting the premises of our client
The Ideal Candidate:
- A valid front line SIA Licence or current certificate of completion of SIA front line training
- Good verbal communication skills, pleasant manner, providing a excellent customer service skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Remain calm under pressure
- Be flexible and support the team
To be considered for employment with Octavian UK in this role you must be able to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Unrestricted right to work full time in the UK for a minimum period of 12 months
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Have a five year checkable employment history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment, self- employment or full and part time education during that period
Job Type: Full-time Salary: 7.50 /hour
- Security: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
See the original post: Security Officer – Octavian UK
Security Officer Belfast BT1 Hours: Various Days and Weekends – 20 hours per week 10 hours Day Shifts
Hourly Rate: Site Dependent however in the region of 7.50 per hour Corps Security is the leading specialist security solutions provider and is one of the most respected companies in the UK market. Since our establishment in 1859, Corps Security has been committed to treating its people well, and this means we offer some of the most attractive pay and benefits in the industry and have some of the best staff retention levels.
Diversity is important to Corps Security, we believe that each individual has unique talents to contribute to the business. We believe that creating an inclusive environment in which individuals are valued is fundamental to our business success and we are committed to working towards achieving this. Corps Security is currently recruiting for a SIA Licenced Security Officer in the Belfast area, to be based at one of our prestigious client s premises.
Job purpose: To provide security and support duties in a professional and courteous manner in line with both the client requirements and Corps Security s policies and procedures. Duties include:
- Liaise on a daily basis with staff + the client and operational management teams.
- Support the fulfilment of the contracted/business objectives, through the range of duty assignments which will involve security and support duties.
- Contribute as a team member to ensure the safety and a positive customer experience for all visitors.
This role is hands on and will require involvement in issues on an hourly/daily basis.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Must hold a valid SIA Frontline Licence
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
- 5 year checkable work/career history. All applicants will be vetted in line with industry standards.
- MS Office Skills – email, word, and excel.
- Own Transport required – due to shift start/ finish times and locations (if not local)
Company benefits: Corps Security also offers a range of industry leading benefits, including:
- Paid Holidays
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Full company uniform (Paid for by Corps Security)
- Paid SIA License renewals
- Pension Scheme
- Pension Contributions scheme to help towards contribution saving
- Travel mileage scheme to help towards work travel expenses
- Award Winning Training Opportunity
- Recruitment Bonus Scheme
- New Business Lead Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Corps Security adheres to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities ( EEO ) benefits both the Company and its employees.
EEO assists employees to develop to their full employment potential while the Company benefits from having a diverse and enthusiastic workforce.
If you wish to apply for this exciting role, please forward your CV and covering letter
Job Type: Full-time
Read this article:
Security Officer – Belfast – Corps Security – Belfast County Borough