‘I can’t sleep without four guards outside’: Kim Kardashian boosts security as Kendall relives her ‘stalker’ terror …
The gaps in their security were exposed when Kim Kardashian3 was victim of a terrifying robbery at gun-point in Paris 4last October. And the 36-year-old reality television star tells her sister Kendall Jenner5 that she can’t get to sleep without four security guards outside her home, in a sneak peek of Sunday’s all-new Keeping Up With The Kardashians6. The wife of Kanye West 7is seen coping with the aftermath, including anxiety from the entire family about their safety, in the clip released on Tuesday.
SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO
Bodyguards: Kim Kardashian she can’t get to sleep without four security guards outside her home, in a sneak peak of Sunday’s all-new Keeping Up With The Kardashians Kris Jenner, 61, looks concerned by the breach in security, as they assess their protection going forward. ‘It’s my job to take care of everybody,’ she tells the assembled family, as she’s seated wearing a camouflage hoodie. Clearly Kris had been advising her daughters on the exposed parts of their life, as Kourtney is heard on the E ! show saying: ‘Mom is saying I should tint that window…’. Taking care ! Kris Jenner, 61, looks concerned by the breach in security, as they assess their protection going forward
‘As a security measure,’ Kris interjects, in case anyone thought it just a style statement. Kris is then asked, over a family meal which included a make-up free Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian: ‘Do you think we have enough security?’ to which she replied a definite, ‘No’. Kendall, 21, relieved her own terrifying ordeal at the hands of an alleged stalker at her home last year.
Boost ! Kris thinks their security isn’t good enough
Prayers: The family gathered for a meal, and chatted through their next security moves
Too much ? Kourtney is heard on the E ! show saying: ‘Mom is saying I should tint that window…’
No prying eyes: Khloe checks out the window which Kris is concerned about, over a family meal
Concerns: Kim took part in a conversation about increased security over dinner
Describing the incident last August to Scott Disick, the model explains: ‘I’m freaking out . I look in my rear view mirror and he was standing right there. ‘He’s in my window banging on my window screaming at me,’ she told the sympathetic father of Kourtney’s three children.
‘Oh no,’ empathised Scott. Chow down: The family meal also included a make-up free Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian
Supportive: Model Kendall listens as Kim describes her anxiety since the terrifying robbery Kendall told a court last October that she has never been so scared in her life, reported TMZ8 at the time. Shavaughn McKenzie was found not guilty of stalking, but guilty of trespass.
Kim recounted the horrific night she was robbed at gunpoint on last Sunday’s KUWTK, and afterwards took to Twitter to react to the very emotional episode. She wrote: ‘I can say I’ve become so much better because of it….thank you for allowing me to share my story tonight #KUWTK.’
Intruder: Kendall, 21, also relieved her own terrifying ordeal at the hands of an alleged stalker at her home last year
Drama! ‘He’s in my window banging on my window screaming at me,’ she told the sympathetic father of Kourtney’s three children
Describing the incident last August to Scott Disick, the model explained: ‘I’m freaking out . I look in my rear view mirror and he was standing right there’
‘Oh no,’ empathised Scott to Kendall, as he listened to her story
Getting head round it ! Scott looked shocked by her tale The reality star elaborated more as she added: ‘I took a tragic horrific experience and did not let it diminish me, rather grew and evolved and allowed the experience to teach me.’ In the actual episode Kim revealed that she believed she was going to be raped and killed on the night of her Paris robbery . The heist was France’s biggest jewelry theft involving a private citizen in more than two decades. There were 17 people arrested in connection to the armed robbery and ten have been charged so far . The thieves stole an estimated $10million worth of jewels including her 20 carat engagement ring.
The episode showed Kim explaining to her sisters Kourtney, 37, and Khloe, 32, that her mouth was duct taped to stop her from screaming. ‘He grabs my legs, and I wasn’t, you know, I had no clothes on under . He pulled me toward him at the front of the bed and I thought, “Okay, this is the moment they’re going to rape me”,’ Kim recounted in heart-wrenching detail.
‘They’re going to rape me:’ Kim recounted the events that transpired on October 3, the night of her Paris robbery, on Sunday’s Keeping Up With The Kardashians
She continued: ‘I fully mentally prepped myself – and then he didn’t . He duck taped my legs together and had the gun up to me . I knew that was the moment they’re just totally going to shoot me in the head.
‘I just prayed that Kourtney’s going to have a normal life after she sees my dead body on the bed…like, I’m not going to make it out of here . I know how these things go.’ Kim recalled that before she was quieted with tape, she was pleading with the hotel concierge – who had been forced to bring the robbers up to the star’s room – to tell them she had babies and a family. She described: ‘I just said, “Are we going to die ? They can’t understand me, but please tell them I have babies, I have a family, let me live!”‘ After pointing the thieves to her $4million ring, they demanded money.
‘I said I don’t have money . They dragged me out to the hallway on top of the stairs . That’s when I saw the gun clear as day.
‘I was looking at the gun, looking at the stairs.. . either they’re going to shoot me in the back, or if I make it and they don’t, if the elevator doesn’t make it in time or the stairs are locked then I’m like f***ed . There’s no way out,’ she recalled. Instead of shooting the mother-of-two, the robbers – dressed as Parisian policemen – threw her in the bathroom and ran off.
Better now: Kim had a message of positivity on Sunday after the robbery scenes were shown
Strong: The reality star shared her inspirational vibes The gang escaped on ‘velibs’ – hire bicycles which can be rented all over Paris. Kim said that when the robbers left, she hid in a bush on the balcony: ‘It was really hard for me when the police showed up because they were dressed in the same uniform, except for the face masks.’
She also revealed her theory for how the horrific proceedings occurred. She said: ‘What I think happened now, after thinking about it so much, is that there was probably a group of guys that were following us the entire trip. ‘I was Snapchatting that I was home and everyone was going out, so I think they knew Pascal Duvier was out with Kourtney and that I was there by myself…They had this window of opportunity and just went for it.’
Family bodyguard Pascal Duvier had been assigned to protecting Kim’s sisters Kendall and Kourtney when the robbery happened and while the Kardashians said they didn’t blame him for what happened, after four years in their employ, Pascal is no longer working for them. In the immediate aftermath of the robbery, both Kim and Kanye had seemed to show their support for Pascal, who was seen protecting the couple in New York City days later. A shift began to occur weeks later, according to some close to the family, with Kanye becoming increasingly concerned about the safety of his wife Kim and their two children, North and Saint. The bodyguard went underground in the wake of the robbery, admitting he tried to escape the constant harassment from international media. His family – including his two young daughters – were also targeted, with rumours circulating that the heist was an inside job. Having spent years by Kim and later Kanye’s side, Duvier has remained loyal and has declined to comment on his firing in the wake of the robbery. Aomar Ait Khedache, a 60-year-old Frenchman who was thought to be the ringleader, told police the gang melted down and sold off most of the stolen jewelry But they kept Kardashian’s diamond engagement ring because it was too difficult to re-sell. In police statements, Khedache said his team had planned to rob Kardashian during a previous visit to Paris, but got cold feet because she was always surrounded by people.
Ironically, Kourtney brought up that just that day they had talked about what they would do in such an attack, with Kim insisting at the time – unaware what would soon happen – that she would tell them: ‘Have everything, take it all, take it all, I don’t care.’ Soon after the traumatizing event, the Kardashian matriarch Kris Jenner spoke to Kim about her worries for her mental health. ‘What I’m worried about is you’re in shock, and you don’t want to get to a place where you get post traumatic stress disorder . I think you should talk to somebody.’ Kim calmed her mother by telling her she thinks she’ll be fine, but that her body is physically exhausted. Kim took a three month break from social media following the robbery. She will testify against the thieves but she reportedly will not be cross examined. Later on in the show, Kim’s family reacted to her ordeal. Her husband Kanye – who had to stop a concert halfway through when he got the news that his wife had been robbed – said that if Kim had been hurt, he would have gone to great lengths to avenge her: ‘If anything happened to you, I wouldn’t have stopped until they were dead.’
Jenner said, through tears: ‘It’s been the most devastating thing to have one of your children fear for their life, thinking at any moment they’re going to die when they have two children. ‘For the rest of us, the thought of losing Kim is emotionally scarring and hard to overcome.’ Kim’s reunion with her children and husband after what she went through ends the tense episode on a heartwarming note.
The robbery caused Kim’s radio silence on social media for three months . After the show she took to Twitter to thank her fans for their support.
‘; $(node).before(taboola_node); window._taboola = window._taboola || ; _taboola.push( mode: ‘thumbnails-b’, container: id, placement: “Stream Thumbnails ” + n); }; DM.has(‘infinite-list’, ‘InfiniteList’, url: ‘/api/infinite-list.html?channelShortName=tvshowbiz&pageSize=10’, total: 14.0, from: 0, onAfterAppend: function (container) var items = $(container).children(‘div’); if(!taboola_every_n) return; items.each(function () if (taboola_counter == 0) addTaboola(this); taboola_counter = taboola_every_n – 1; else taboola_counter–; }); } }); });
By Rob Dorsett
Last Updated: 21/03/17 2:19pm
Leicester have offered Jamie Vardy extra security, according to Sky sources
Sky sources understand Leicester have offered Jamie Vardy and his family extra security after he said he and his wife have been targeted following Claudio Ranieri s sacking.
The England striker revealed his wife Rebekah has been “cut up” while driving with their children in the back of the car and has spoken of the death threats he gets “every week”.1 Vardy feels the threats are as a result of reports that he, and other senior players at Leicester, played a role in the Italian being sacked last month . The striker is adamant he had nothing to do with Ranieri’s sacking.
Leicester players have denied having any involvement in Claudio Ranieri’s sacking
The Premier League champions already have a full-time security staff in place to ensure the safety of the squad, and the club are aware of the threats made to Vardy and his family on social media. At the moment, the player has not requested any extra security measures be put in place. Vardy says the situation has not been helped by reports he was among a number of players plotting against Ranieri after a Champions League defeat at Sevilla, but he said he was actually sat in “anti-doping for three hours” after the game. “I read one story that said it the meeting was straight after the Sevilla game,” he said. “It said I was personally involved in a meeting when I was actually sat in anti-doping for three hours . A few of you media waited around for an interview after. “Then of course the story is out there and people pick it up and jump on it and you’re getting death threats about your family, kids, everything . On social media, you name it – walking down the street .
To be honest I get them every week. “Football fans don’t seem to like me . I just get on with it but when people are trying to cut your missus up while she’s driving along, with the kids in the back of the car, it’s not the best .
It’s happened plenty of times. “It is terrifying . All that can happen is they get banned on Twitter .
People get cut up but if there’s no cameras you’re screwed.”
Donald Trump ‘was not briefed’ on order he signed appointing Steve Bannon to National Security Council
Donald Trump was not briefed on an Executive Order he signed placing an ex-far right website owner on America s National Security Council. The President is reportedly fuming because he wasn t told the piece of paper he signed would put Steve Bannon on the crucial committee. According to the New York Times, not being fully briefed on the appointment is “a greater source of frustration to the president than the fallout from the travel ban.”
Bannon, the former CEO of far-right website Breitbart, is Trump s chief strategist in the White House – and is the first political appointee to be made a primary member of the Council.
The Executive Order originally removed Joseph Dunford, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff – the highest ranking serving military officer – from the permanent Council, but the White House later indicated it was to walk back on the move.
Steve Bannon and Donald Trump (Photo: Getty)
Bannon, 62, is a skilled propagandist and darling of the so-called alt-right – a term used to describe a movement of racist, anti-Muslim and white supremacist people on social media, which got behind Trump s candidacy. Prior to Trump’s election, Bannon had no experience in public service or national security. He was instrumental in developing Trump s executive order banning travel to the US from Muslim countries, and was reported to have insisted last night that the ban would apply even to people with lawful permanent residence in the US.
He took over Breitbart, which has become a platform for the so-called Alt-Right, in 2012, following the sudden death of founder Andrew Breitbart.
While the site was always a right-wing fringe website, there was a shift in focus under Bannon s leadership. Former Breitbart editor-at-large Ben Shapiro told the Daily Wire, a conservative website: Andrew Breitbart despised racism . Truly despised it .
With Bannon embracing Trump, all that changed.