In this role, you will ensure the efficient and safe operation of all services within the contract supplied by OCS as well as supporting the local Facilities Manager in managing all services required on any given site. This is to include any peripheral services supplied to the client such as window cleaning, pest control, hygiene or any other service provided by OCS, as well as those services offered by any other onsite service providers.
The role requires a close alignment to the client’s equivalent Service Manager, and working in conjunction must ensure that the running of the portfolio is seamless in terms of the Property & Facilities Service delivery and ensure support is provided where requested. This requires strong and effective relationships to be forged on all sites within remit and ensure that collaborative working is at the forefront of the delivery.
You will provide a quality service delivery to all customers in accordance with company procedures ensuring effective and adequate financial forecasting, budgeting and analysis of direct cost and overhead.
- To ensure Property & Facilities (P&F) services are delivered effectively and are aligned to agreed contractual outputs and customers needs.
- To support P&F delivery functions as required to ensure that customer needs are met.
- To manage local customer relationships.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the delivery of all services in your specific area to provide consistently high levels of performance that meet contractual obligations to customers and the strategic objectives of the Division
- Having P & L accountability for your area of operation and ensuring that it is managed within budget, ensuring that maximum revenue and forecast gross margin are achieved
- Communicating clearly and positively with staff at all levels to create a focus on business goals and build an environment where all staff are valued for their contribution
- Building a network of close partnerships with customers in the area, developing strong account management and encouraging multi-level relationships between all services, teams and customer teams
- Liaising with other Facilities Managers to ensure high levels of staff motivation and productivity, increasing staff retention
- Liaising with OCS internal and external statutory bodies to ensure compliance with OCS and industry regulations with particular emphasis on ISO quality systems and health & safety.
- Recruiting, developing and if necessary, managing the performance of all onsite operational management to deliver OCS and customer requirements within the Area.
- You will need to be highly literate and numerate (essential) ideally to degree level or equivalent
- Preferably BICS qualified
- To have an SIA Licence, non front line (desirable)
Work experience/Personal attributes
- Significant management experience operating within a multi site / service sector environment
- Proven track record in delivering effective customer service whilst maintaining appropriate operating margins
- Previous experience of engaging and managing a large, diverse workforce
- Thorough working knowledge of current cleaning techniques and security operations
- Self-motivated and results orientated with effective inter personal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload and delegate effectively to direct reports
- Ability to have difficult conversations with staff in a constructive fashion
- Willingness to travel across Scotland and Ireland
Visit site: Service Manager – OCS
Working alongside the customer and site team, you ll provide the focus, direction and leadership required to ensure that all services are delivered to the highest of standards and in line with client specifications.
Specifically, you will:
- Liaise with management and the client on all aspects of the service delivery, responding to requests and complaints with accurate information in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance to the specified standards (KPI s and SLA s), legislation and safe working practices detailed within the site specification.
- Implement and maintain security plans such as Emergency Response, Crisis Management, Physical Security, Information Protection, Public Space Surveillance and Incident Management.
- Manage staff throughout your teams to ensure a well trained, highly motivated workforce, with a firm focus on staff development and succession planning.
- Manage the site budgets to ensure that financial targets are consistently met.
- Take a proactive role in the management and review of safe working practices on the contract.
- Conduct and review regular quality audits and reports.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Experience in a similar role, managing the delivery of security and/or cleaning services.
- Security Industry Authority (SIA) Licence essential
- First Aid qualification – desirable
- Good IT skills and sound knowledge of MS Office products.
- Knowledge of the Facilities Management industry – desirable.
- A customer focused, friendly, reliable and flexible approach
- The ability to work under pressure and meet client deadlines
Contract Manager – OCS
Due to expansion CSM Facilities Management are looking to recruit new 2 x Security officers in the Edinburgh for permanent relief positions at the Omni Center. For this role you must have a polite personality and good level of English to deal with the customers and contractors, and be alert to identify potential threats to the site. Duties will or may include allowing access to the premises, confronting intruders, completing log books & forms, dealing with emergency evacuations, dealing with site manager on daily basis. Experience in a previous Security position is essential. A minimum of 2 work references will be required. Starting hourly rate of 8.00. working shifts assigned on a monthly basis with minimum hours being 27 hours per week but most likely you will be above this You must hold a valid SIA licence and work permit. If you feel you have the desired qualities for this position please email us your CV to apply.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HOLD A VALID SIA SG OR DS LICENCE AS WELL AS A CCTV LICENCE AND AND SEND YOUR CV. Job Type: Permanent Salary: 8.00 /hour
Required licences or certifications:
- SIA DS OR SG
- Do you have CCTV licence?
View original post here:
Dual Licenced Security Officer