Job Summary WOULD you be interested in working in an SIA role for JDAM Security at exciting events/ sites in Wales? We are recruiting for Casual Staff both male & female (SIA), so apply now for a chance to take up one of these positions. Casual Security Staff (SIA)
The hours of work available are varied and flexible.You will form an essential part of the venue safety management team, controlling entry and maintaining good order whilst being aware of and ensuring the absolute care, comfort and well-being of a range of audiences.We strive to achieve a high level of customer care and to ensure all customers receive a good experience and service. MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Screening a person’s suitability to enter the event or venue e.g. individuals under the influence of alcohol or drugs or demonstrating anti social behaviour.
- This includes those who are searching bags to ensure that there is no unauthorised access or any damage to property or injury to others.
- Searching of persons and/or property to prevent items that are unauthorised or illegal from entering the premises e.g.
cameras, alcohol, drugs or weapons.
- Responding to incidents within crowds, queues or the audience to control behaviour which is antisocial, undesirable or likely to result in harm to others.
- Ejecting individuals from a venue or event or designated area e.g. concert pit or backstage areas
- Protecting a pitch, track or other identifiable area from spectators or others with the intention of preventing damage to property or persons.
- Providing a security presence to prevent and detect crime within a designated area.
- Guarding a property and/or equipment in site during the setup and breaking down of, for example, an event or exhibition.
- Patrolling the perimeter of an event to prevent unauthorised entry gained by individuals, through the climbing or breaching of any fences or barriers, or through being let in via an access
Please note: You must be the holder of a current SIA Licence (Door Supervisor/Close Protection) for this role. Job Type: Security Officer : 9.00 – 12.00 /hour
- Various venues/sites throughout Wales
- High school or equivalent
- but does not matter if you don’t have experience:
Required licence or certification:
- Driver’s License
- SIA Door supervisors or Close protection license
Salary: 9 – 12.00 /hour
Read this article:
Security Officer – JDAM Security
VAT Contact email@example.com
Door Supervisor Course Plymouth
Hi all, CONSEC RISK MANAGEMENT are recruiting in the Central London Area of Knightsbridge & Chelsea for the following positions: Close Protection Door Supervisors Static Security Officers Mobile Response Officers (MSU) Full or Part-time Flexible hours and shift patterns Overtime available Applicants must: Hold a Front-Line SIA Door Supervisor / Close Protection badge Experience of similar roles preferred but not necessary Have excellent communication and customer service skills Applicants must be able to provide a 5-year work / school history Applicants must also be able to work as part of a team 40+ hours per week.
If you meet the following criteria please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Minimum requirement for Door Supervisor and Static Security Officer positions: S Smart T Time keeping, punctual A Approachable, Attitude T Trained, Tactical Awareness I Integrity C Competent Valid SIA Licence Driving license ideally but is an absolute must for (Mobile Response Officer) If your application has been successful, you shall receive a call or email in 10 working days, if you do not receive a response within this timeframe you have not been successful on this occasion. (Please leave an email or contact number) Alternatively, please call our HR Department on 01273 666 360.
See more here: Job Vacancies – Central London