We are looking for highly talented and successful Account Director to join our growing and exciting business working in partnership with one of our prestigious clients. In this role you will be a field based Account Director you will take a leading stance and we are looking for an individual that can demonstrate the confidence, experience, drive, flexibility and determination to provide the highest standards of operational service throughout the UK. You will also possess the skills to motivate the staff to maintain the high standards required throughout the area.
Your ability to manage and direct the account will be critical to your success and that of VSG. You will enjoy leading from the front and drive performance through your account management skills. We are looking for a natural leader with the ability to motivate and develop others and commercial flair for maximising sales opportunities. Hands on and driven, you will inspire others with your passion for excellent account management. VSG have great opportunities for you to develop your career in security services and progress further up the ladder, this is an excellent time to join the UKs fastest growing security services organisation. The Role
- Act as the principle point of contact for the client regarding your account.
- Ensure all management information is accurate and professionally presented when required.
- Monitoring service levels and compliance to ensure delivery meets / exceeds the required standard were possible.
- Management of the resource requirements to prevent lost / untrained hours on the portfolio ensuring dedicated relief staff are effectively utilised.
- Ensuring teams are recruited, trained and performance managed in line with company guidelines and requirements whilst adhering to Company and legal procedures.
- Undertake out of hours on-call duties (on rotation|).
- Accountability for the profit and loss of the account.
- Empowers and supports the team to deliver a great service.
- Drive the contract service delivery for your account.
- Essential to have experience within a client facing role
- Essential to have experience in a people focussed role e.g. managing performance
- Must hold a valid non front line SIA licence as a minimum
- Previous people management experience including company procedures
- Working knowledge of employment legislation
- Health & Safety knowledge and experience
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and lead by example
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills
- Commercially aware with the business acumen to keep ahead of your competition and set VSG apart
- Stakeholder focussed approach
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft systems to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and the Internet
- Excellent attention to detail
- Committed to following procedures and ensuring tasks are fully completed
- A desire for continuous personal and professional development
- Must hold a full, clean driving licence
To apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus
- Company Car, Mobile Phone and Laptop
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Life assurance
- Private Healthcare
- A wide range of discounts with selected companies
VSG has 7,000 employees and is the UK s fastest growing suppliers of security services to a variety of blue chip clients.
Our excellent service to our customers has allowed for market growth which means we continuously seek new and fresh talent to complement our current team as well as developing our people to reach their full potential.
Join our team and look forward to a challenging and rewarding role, with great results bringing great opportunity for recognition.
Read more here: Account Director – VSG
Sporting event security and crowd management is one of the most important aspects of any sporting event. The McKenzieArnold Group are looking to recruit several Security and Crowd Management Team Leaders within the M25 catchment area. This is a great opportunity for TL s to join a Company that is proud of its reputation for being a market-leading specialist in crowd management.
- SIA Badge
- Right to work in the UK
- Happy to work outdoors (rain, snow or shine)
- Flexible to working hours
- Willing to travel across London area with the opportunity to work events across the UK
- Energetic and fun attitude to work
- Exceptional Customer service skills
- Team Player
- Previous Team Leader experience (desirable)
- NVQ Level 2 Spectator Safety (desirable)
A well-groomed appearance is imperative to this role Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be 18+
- Valid SIA License
- 5 year checkable education/work history & references
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Quick-thinking and the ability to deal with situations as they arise
- Flexibility to fulfil the operational requirements
- Flexible approach to work
- Ambition is essential
About us: The McKenzieArnold Group specialise in crowd management and event security at a number of sporting venues.
We are dedicated to creating a safe event environments while delivering the highest standards of service.
Job Type: Part-time
Read More: Team Leaders – McKenzieArnold Group
Main Responsibilities Greeting, assisting and directing members of the public visiting the premises of our client
Working as part of a team to provide Conflict Resolution assistance at client premises where there is potential for conflict
Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding presence at the premises of our clients
Ensuring the safety and security of our clients buildings and assets by carrying out all duties in full adherence with the Site Assignment Instructions.
Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity
Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required on all reports passed to you at the commencement or during a duty shift
SR Handyman duties – to be able to carry out basic tasks like climbing ladders etc. The Ideal Candidate
Prior experience of working as a Security Officer in the Security Industry
A valid front line SIA License or current certificate of completion of SIA front line training. To be considered for employment with G4S in this role you must be able to meet the following minimum requirements: Unrestricted right to work full time in the UK for a minimum period of 12 months
Be fluent in spoken and written English
Have a five year checkable employment history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment, self- employment or full and part time education during that period. PRORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE APPLICANTS WHO HOLD A VALID FRONTLINE SIA LICENSE OR SIA TRAINING CERTIFICATE About The Company
G4S is a FTSE 100 Company and the world’s leading provider of security solutions, with operations in over 100 countries Worldwide. G4S Secure Solutions (UK) Limited is one of the largest Business units in the G4S Group and the largest Security Services Company in the UK, with an annual turnover of approximately 440m and employing 20,000 people. Our success depends on the commitment of our employees to providing excellent customer service to all internal as well as external customers.
G4S is a global company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Customer Care Officer/G852/89533/1