Main Responsibilities Greeting, assisting and directing members of the public visiting the premises of our client
Working as part of a team to provide Conflict Resolution assistance at client premises where there is potential for conflict
Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding presence at the premises of our clients
Ensuring the safety and security of our clients buildings and assets by carrying out all duties in full adherence with the Site Assignment Instructions.
Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity
Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required on all reports passed to you at the commencement or during a duty shift
SR Handyman duties – to be able to carry out basic tasks like climbing ladders etc. The Ideal Candidate
Prior experience of working as a Security Officer in the Security Industry
A valid front line SIA License or current certificate of completion of SIA front line training. To be considered for employment with G4S in this role you must be able to meet the following minimum requirements: Unrestricted right to work full time in the UK for a minimum period of 12 months
Be fluent in spoken and written English
Have a five year checkable employment history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment, self- employment or full and part time education during that period. PRORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE APPLICANTS WHO HOLD A VALID FRONTLINE SIA LICENSE OR SIA TRAINING CERTIFICATE About The Company
G4S is a FTSE 100 Company and the world’s leading provider of security solutions, with operations in over 100 countries Worldwide. G4S Secure Solutions (UK) Limited is one of the largest Business units in the G4S Group and the largest Security Services Company in the UK, with an annual turnover of approximately 440m and employing 20,000 people. Our success depends on the commitment of our employees to providing excellent customer service to all internal as well as external customers.
G4S is a global company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Customer Care Officer/G852/89533/1
We now have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference and join our team. You will have a proven track record and previous experience of operational management and employee engagement & training. What is the role? We have a Receptionist vacancy All roles are subject vetting to a 5 year checkable history.
Where is it based? In our London Region (Central London) at our client s Sites for Ward Belgravia WC2A Postcode What is the Salary?
10.75 per hour Working Pattern: Monday-Friday, Days 50 hrs per week
How to apply: To apply for this role simply click on the Apply button below to complete our online application form Who are we?
Ward Security provides a security services solutions to all UK businesses. Security services include: CCTV security systems, property management, guard dog security, key holding services, security guard patrol services, response alarm systems and more. With over 800 employees operating nationally we seek the best talent to uphold our vision to be the most trusted Security Partner in the UK. Ward Security recruit, train and reward the very best staff, complemented by the latest technology and communications to ensure the highest levels of security and Client service. Read about us @ www.ward-security.co.uk What is the main purpose of the role?
The role is responsible for coordinating deliveries, organising travel arrangements for staff, the first person to meet and greet members of the public and staff. Main responsibilities will include:
- Meet and greet clients and members of the public entering the premises
- To effectively control the access to the client s premises, examining documentation to ascertain the authenticity and authority to gain access.
- Answering internal and external phone calls, ensuring they are forwarded to the appropriate person
- When required to assist and escort visitors to their destinations within the clients complex.
- Book meeting rooms
- Arrange couriers for internal clients
- Where provided to provide monitoring functions to CCTV and alarm functions. To be aware of the operation of those functions and to respond as required.
- To submit detailed reports on discovery of issues relating to health and safety and crime to the relevant authority either verbally or in report form as required.
- To maintain a log of all visitors, incidents and any other records that may be required by the client.
- To maintain the clients key safe to issue and record all movements of keys within the clients premises.
- Successful candidates should be reliable and punctual, possessing:
What experience and skills do I need?
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills
- An analytical and methodical approach to problems
- Be able to act quickly and decisively
- Have a good eye for detail and attention to detail
- Ability to use your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Possess a Customer focused approach
- Initiative and self-motivation
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- A high standard of personal presentation
- A can do attitude
- Essential that you hold an SIA Licence for security guarding or door supervision
- Applicants must hold a five year work or back to school checkable history
Ward Security are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Ward Security is pleased to announce that it has become a Recognised Service Provider working alongside the Living Wage Foundation.
The achievements means Ward Security and all its subsidiaries meet the standards set by Citizens UK and Centre for Civil Society for good practice by providers of personnel under contract.
Receptionist, Ward Belgravia
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Static Support Officer, covering Sheffield / Doncaster In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development. Av 42 Hours per week, Days, Nights, Weekends, 06.00 – 18.00 / 18.00 – 06.00
Person specification: To be considered for this position, you will need: A valid SIA licence; or applied for A full five year checkable employment history;
Excellent customer service skills; Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; An ability to work as part of a team;
An enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible approach. IT skills Responsibilities: The Security Officer will be required to:
Act as the first point of contact for visitors to the site; Liaise with client to fulfil security requirements on site; Complete various security documentation;
Liaise with manager effectively and efficiently; Protect the image of high profile client and Kingdom; Supervise and control site access;
Conduct regular site patrols; Where appropriate and trained act as incident first responder. Salary: 7.50 /hour
- security: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
- SIA Licence
View post: Static Support Officer