We are looking for Security staff to work in the Evesham area .Working within a construction compound, your role consists of ensuring that the site is secure, minimizing theft/ from the site, ensuring that the compound is safe from un-wanted visitors and being a support to the client.For this role, you will need to be very smart in appearance and have strong communication skills also be able to drive to get to site and having a high level of awareness. Work ethic is vital and you must not be afraid to get involved in potential risk management.Shifts are Mon-Fri and Sat/Sun 8/14hrs shifts available.We require you to have current sia licence Job Type: Temporary
Salary: 7.50 /hour Job Type: Temporary Salary: 7.50 /hour
- Evesham, Worcestershire
- Security: 1 year
Required licences or certifications:
- SIA Door Supervisor Licence
- Driving License
WOULD you be interested in working in an SIA role for JDAM Security at exciting events in Carmarthen? We are now recruiting for Casual Event Staff (SIA), so apply now for a chance to take up one of these positions. Casual Event Security Staff (SIA) The hours of work available are varied and flexible.You will form an essential part of the venue safety management team, controlling entry and maintaining good order whilst being aware of and ensuring the absolute care, comfort and well-being of a range of audiences.We strive to achieve a high level of customer care and to ensure all customers receive a good experience and service. MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Screening a person’s suitability to enter the event or venue e.g. individuals under the influence of alcohol or drugs or demonstrating anti social behaviour.
- This includes those who are searching bags to ensure that there is no unauthorised access or any damage to property or injury to others.
- Searching of persons and/or property to prevent items that are unauthorised or illegal from entering the premises e.g.
cameras, alcohol, drugs or weapons.
- Responding to incidents within crowds, queues or the audience to control behaviour which is antisocial, undesirable or likely to result in harm to others.
- Ejecting individuals from a venue or event or designated area e.g. concert pit or backstage areas
- Protecting a pitch, track or other identifiable area from spectators or others with the intention of preventing damage to property or persons.
- Providing a security presence to prevent and detect crime within a designated area.
- Guarding a property and/or equipment in site during the setup and breaking down of, for example, an event or exhibition.
- Patrolling the perimeter of an event to prevent unauthorised entry gained by individuals, through the climbing or breaching of any fences or barriers, or through being let in via an access
Candidate Requirements Please note: You must be the holder of a current SIA Licence (Door Supervisor/Close Protection) for this role. Job Type: Contract
Salary: 10.00 – 12.00 /hour
Job Type: Contract
Read the article:
Security Operative – JDAM Security
SIA Licenced Security Officer We now have an exciting opportunity for a Security Officer to join the Octavian UK team in Grimbsy, working on one of our prestigious client sites. Pay Rate : 7.50 per hour
Shifts : Days/Nights/Weekends 12 hour shifts Role Responsibility:
- Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding security presence at the premises of our clients
- Access and Egress Control
- Conducting internal & external patrols at the Car Terminal locations
- Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity
- Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required on all reports passed to you at the commencement or during a duty shift
- Ensuring the safety and security of our clients buildings and assets by carrying out all duties in full adherence with the Site Assignment Instructions.
- Working as part of a team to provide Conflict Resolution assistance at client premises where there is potential for conflict
- Greeting, assisting and directing members of the public visiting the premises of our client
The Ideal Candidate:
- A valid front line SIA Licence or current certificate of completion of SIA front line training
- Good verbal communication skills, pleasant manner, providing a excellent customer service skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Remain calm under pressure
- Be flexible and support the team
To be considered for employment with Octavian UK in this role you must be able to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Unrestricted right to work full time in the UK for a minimum period of 12 months
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Have a five year checkable employment history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment, self- employment or full and part time education during that period
Job Type: Full-time Salary: 7.50 /hour
- Security: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
See the original post: Security Officer – Octavian UK