Experienced Covert Surveillance to join professional company on associate level contract arragment. Applicants should have a minimum of 5 years covert surveillance in a civilian environment. Contact us for more information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org – Information will be treated with the utmost confidence and will not be divulged to anyone outside the organisation.
Inex Generation LTD
See the article here:
Experienced Covert Surveillance to join professional company on associate level
Job Summary WOULD you be interested in working in an SIA role for JDAM Security at exciting events/ sites in Wales? We are recruiting for Casual Staff both male & female (SIA), so apply now for a chance to take up one of these positions. Casual Security Staff (SIA)
The hours of work available are varied and flexible.You will form an essential part of the venue safety management team, controlling entry and maintaining good order whilst being aware of and ensuring the absolute care, comfort and well-being of a range of audiences.We strive to achieve a high level of customer care and to ensure all customers receive a good experience and service. MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Screening a person’s suitability to enter the event or venue e.g. individuals under the influence of alcohol or drugs or demonstrating anti social behaviour.
- This includes those who are searching bags to ensure that there is no unauthorised access or any damage to property or injury to others.
- Searching of persons and/or property to prevent items that are unauthorised or illegal from entering the premises e.g.
cameras, alcohol, drugs or weapons.
- Responding to incidents within crowds, queues or the audience to control behaviour which is antisocial, undesirable or likely to result in harm to others.
- Ejecting individuals from a venue or event or designated area e.g. concert pit or backstage areas
- Protecting a pitch, track or other identifiable area from spectators or others with the intention of preventing damage to property or persons.
- Providing a security presence to prevent and detect crime within a designated area.
- Guarding a property and/or equipment in site during the setup and breaking down of, for example, an event or exhibition.
- Patrolling the perimeter of an event to prevent unauthorised entry gained by individuals, through the climbing or breaching of any fences or barriers, or through being let in via an access
Please note: You must be the holder of a current SIA Licence (Door Supervisor/Close Protection) for this role. Job Type: Security Officer : 9.00 – 12.00 /hour
- Various venues/sites throughout Wales
- High school or equivalent
- but does not matter if you don’t have experience:
Required licence or certification:
- Driver’s License
- SIA Door supervisors or Close protection license
Salary: 9 – 12.00 /hour
Read this article:
Security Officer – JDAM Security
Read More: Where did that Will/ walt post go?