They also claim to help you possibly secure work. What do yous think my chances are of securing full time work and do you recommend esa or any other companies to do the course with. Is there any mso company’s who are good for new starters.
I don’t have a armed forces background .
More: Mso courses
WOULD you be interested in working in an SIA role for JDAM Security at exciting events in Carmarthen? We are now recruiting for Casual Event Staff (SIA), so apply now for a chance to take up one of these positions. Casual Event Security Staff (SIA) The hours of work available are varied and flexible.You will form an essential part of the venue safety management team, controlling entry and maintaining good order whilst being aware of and ensuring the absolute care, comfort and well-being of a range of audiences.We strive to achieve a high level of customer care and to ensure all customers receive a good experience and service. MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Screening a person’s suitability to enter the event or venue e.g. individuals under the influence of alcohol or drugs or demonstrating anti social behaviour.
- This includes those who are searching bags to ensure that there is no unauthorised access or any damage to property or injury to others.
- Searching of persons and/or property to prevent items that are unauthorised or illegal from entering the premises e.g.
cameras, alcohol, drugs or weapons.
- Responding to incidents within crowds, queues or the audience to control behaviour which is antisocial, undesirable or likely to result in harm to others.
- Ejecting individuals from a venue or event or designated area e.g. concert pit or backstage areas
- Protecting a pitch, track or other identifiable area from spectators or others with the intention of preventing damage to property or persons.
- Providing a security presence to prevent and detect crime within a designated area.
- Guarding a property and/or equipment in site during the setup and breaking down of, for example, an event or exhibition.
- Patrolling the perimeter of an event to prevent unauthorised entry gained by individuals, through the climbing or breaching of any fences or barriers, or through being let in via an access
Candidate Requirements Please note: You must be the holder of a current SIA Licence (Door Supervisor/Close Protection) for this role. Job Type: Contract
Salary: 10.00 – 12.00 /hour
Job Type: Contract
Read the article:
Security Operative – JDAM Security
Capstar Services UK Security Ops Coordinator / Analyst Following the growth and development of Capstar over the last few months and in recognition of our new service offerings Capstar Services UK are recruiting for Operations coordinator / analysts within our Security and Risk Management service line. Applicants must have previous experience of working within an Operations room environment, the ability to follow strict operating procedures set out by the company and be competent in writing intelligence reports for our employees and clients. Working 12hr day shifts on a 4 on 4 off routine Salary: Negotiable on experience Capstar are in the process of building an exceptional ten of highly professional operators.
For those interested in joining our team, we welcome your CV and request that you attach a cover letter highlighting your suitability and send both to firstname.lastname@example.org Capstar – Chauffeuring, Aviation, Risk Management and Security and Lifestyle Management Services
View the original here:
Security Ops Coordinator / Ananlyst