Discount Offers

Farb Gel UK Legal Self Defence Spray Personal Security Protection, Legal CS alt

£8.99
End Date: Monday Jun-26-2017 12:07:14 BST
Buy It Now for only: £8.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Armband ID SIA License Holder Bulk Buy x 100

£144.00
End Date: Sunday Jul-2-2017 21:52:54 BST
Buy It Now for only: £144.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Personal Self Defence Spray UK's No1 Spray Legal Pepper Spray Clone UK Sale Only

£19.99
End Date: Friday Jul-21-2017 10:46:38 BST
Buy It Now for only: £19.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Tactical ID Arm Band Security ID Badge Card Holder Doorman Armband SIA New

£2.49
End Date: Friday Jun-30-2017 11:47:24 BST
Buy It Now for only: £2.49
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
0024264
Visit Today : 1
Visit Yesterday : 1
This Month : 24
This Year : 175
Total Visit : 24264
Hits Today : 6416
Total Hits : 2342353
Who's Online : 1

celebrity

Security guard accused of breaking the jaw and knocking out the teeth of a Sydney man outside a Gold Coast hotel

  • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • Bouncer Dennis Faulkner has pleaded not guilty to breaking a man’s jaw
  • Alleged victim Dominic Beinke suffered fracture jaw, knocked out teeth
  • He denied provoking Faulkner before the attack on the Gold Coast in 2014
  • CCTV footage shows the men scuffling on the ground outside a hotel

|

A Sydney 2man has denied provoking a security guard before being punched and having his jaw broken outside a Gold Coast hotel over three years ago. Dennis Hecta Tipene Faulkner is on trial on one count of grievous bodily harm at Southport District Court after the incident outside the Grand Chancellor Hotel in Surfers Paradise on February 9, 2014. Alleged victim Dominic Beinke suffered a double fracture to his left jaw after being punched by Faulkner following a scuffle between the pair, Mr Beinke’s brother Patrick, and another guard. Bouncer Dennis Faulkner has pleaded not guilty to breaking a man’s jaw during a scuffle

Alleged victim Dominic Beinke shows the aftermath of his devastating injuries

Faulkner pleaded not guilty to the charge as the trial, set down for three days, began on Monday. The court heard the incident occurred shortly after Mr Beinke escorted Patrick from a friend’s engagement party back to the hotel where he was staying with another brother and his partner. After being let into the venue by security, the pair got into an argument with security when they were denied access to the hotel due to Patrick not having a key or identification. Mr Beinke told the court while his brother had got aggressive and demanded to be let into the hotel, he’d attempted to defuse an escalating situation.

CCTV footage played in court showed Mr Beinke and Patrick arguing with Faulkner. Mr Beinke claimed the guard said he was going to ‘knock out’ the pair. The alleged victim suffered a double fracture to his left jaw after being punched by Faulkner following a scuffle Further footage outside the hotel showed Patrick and the other guard scuffling on the ground when Faulkner swings a right fist into Mr Beinke’s jaw, felling him and leaving him momentarily unconscious. Faulkner’s barrister Chris Rosser said Mr Beinke and his brother had both been aggressive when they were denied access to the room, with Mr Beinke pushing his forehead against Faulkner’s. He said Mr Beinke’s claims Faulkner had promised to ‘knock out’ the pair was false and the pair had been constantly swearing and abusing the guard before the incident.

Mr Beinke denied provoking Faulkner before the attack on the Gold Coast in 2014 Mr Beinke denied Mr Rosser’s claims he’d called Faulkner a ‘dumb black c***’ and told him to ‘f*** off back to New Zealand’.

‘I do not agree with that at all,’ Mr Beinke said. ‘I was saying ‘I’m not going to fight you’.’ Mr Beinke admitted he and his brother were ‘somewhat’ intoxicated at the time of the incident but he ‘knew what was happening’.

The trial continues.

Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article.

‘; $(node).before(taboola_node); window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push( mode: ‘thumbnails-b’, container: id, placement: “Stream Thumbnails ” + n); }; DM.has(‘infinite-list’, ‘InfiniteList’, url: ‘/api/infinite-list.html?channelShortName=news&pageSize=10’, total: 15.0, from: 0, onAfterAppend: function (container) var items = $(container).children(‘div’); if(!taboola_every_n) return; items.each(function () if (taboola_counter == 0) addTaboola(this); taboola_counter = taboola_every_n – 1; else taboola_counter–; }); } }); });

References

  1. ^ e-mail (www.dailymail.co.uk)
  2. ^ Sydney (www.dailymail.co.uk)

Hundreds queue for Radio 1 Big Weekend as security ramps up at Hull Paragon

Comments (1) 1

Festival goers have been queuing in Hull city centre since 5am ahead of Radio 1’s Big Weekend. Hundreds have formed long queues in the city’s designated shuttle bus points at Hull Paragon and Walton Street . With the first shuttle buses leaving the station at 9am, there are queues of hundreds of people at Paragon alone as people have been eager to get to the site first.

Security has been ramped up at the festival2 in the wake of the horrific Manchester bombings earlier this week . Every person going today will be subject to body and bag searches at both the shuttle bus hubs and at the entrance to Burton Constable Hall, where Big Weekend is being held. Read more: LIVE updates as Radio 1 Big Weekend gets underway3

A large number of police officers have been spotted patrolling the site and checking over the Stagecoach buses being used to transport the festival-goers to and from the site.

Security checks at Big Weekend

At Paragon, more than a dozen security staff have also been drafted in to be on hand and conduct the additional body and bag searches.

The queues only got worse as the morning went on, though . While it took just 20 minutes to get through security earlier on in the day, by midday and into the start of the afternoon people were reporting waiting an hour to get on the bus to take them to the festival. Stephen Thomson, 18, and Paige Stephenson, 19, were the first in the queue when they arrived at 5am.

Hundreds Queue For Radio 1 Big Weekend As Security Ramps Up At Hull Paragon “I thought it would be packed so we got here early on,” said Stephen. “We’ve been excited about this ever since we’ve got tickets.”

Along with the two Hull locations, shuttle bus sites are also running from Normandy Barracks, in Leconfield, and Grove Hill, Beverley. Susan Hamilton and her grand-daughter Chloe, 14, have been queuing at Hull Paragon since 7am this morning. Mrs Hamilton said: “We were delighted when we got the tickets, it’s my first gig so I wanted to bring my grand daughter with me.

Hundreds Queue For Radio 1 Big Weekend As Security Ramps Up At Hull Paragon “We came early because we thought it would be busy because of security and we wanted to get there early . There is a great atmosphere, nobody is nervous or anything.”

The huge festival kicks off on Saturday at midday, with 50,000 expected to descend on Burton Constable Hall over the course of the weekend.

Travel is expected to be severely delayed in the region, with a number of road closures in place to accomodate for the music festival.

Read more: A huge act is opening Radio 1 Big Weekend4

References

  1. ^ Comments (1) (www.hulldailymail.co.uk)
  2. ^ ramped up at the festival (www.hulldailymail.co.uk)
  3. ^ LIVE updates as Radio 1 Big Weekend gets underway (www.hulldailymail.co.uk)
  4. ^ A huge act is opening Radio 1 Big Weekend (www.hulldailymail.co.uk)

A Photo Of Queen Elizabeth Driving Her Security Guard Home From Church Is Giving The Internet Life

Her husband might have recently announced he was retiring from all public engagements from autumn this year but1, it appears Queen Elizabeth II isn’t taking her foot off the pedal anytime soon, both literally and metaphorically. On Sunday morning, the Queen was photographed behind the wheel of a Jaguar while driving from a Church service at the Royal Chapel of All Saints in Windsor Park. ADVERTISEMENT – CONTINUE READING BELOW

Whizzing off in her ‘getaway vehicle’, the 91-year-old looked like a modern day Charlize Theron in The Italian Job (kind of), as she was snapped cruising through Windsor alongside her security guard, days after her grandson, Prince William, announced he was seeking damages and a ‘very significant fine’ from a French publication2 which published images of a topless Kate Middleton on holiday in 2012. Of course, it didn’t take long before the internet caught sight of The Queen behind the wheel and, basically lost its sh*t: ADVERTISEMENT – CONTINUE READING BELOW

With a penchant for driving, ever since her days serving as a mechanic in the Women’s Auxiliary Territorial Service during WWII, the Queen has been snapped on several occasions with the wind in her hair and she burns some serious rubber driving through the Scottish Highlands and around her six lavish royal residences. And who can forget that time the Queen reportedly jumped in the front seat to give the late King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia a driving tour around Balmoral Castle, knowing all too well women are not allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia? If we could high-five the woman, we would.

In the Saudi ambassador Sherard Cowper-Coles’s memoir, Ever the Diplomat, he brought this story to light, revealing:

References

  1. ^ he was retiring from all public engagements from autumn this year but (www.elleuk.com)
  2. ^ seeking damages and a ‘very significant fine’ from a French publication (www.elleuk.com)