SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Two security guards were stabbed outside a Salt Lake City bar during an altercation Sunday morning. Lt . Scott Smalley, Salt Lake City Police, said the incident started inside the Moose Lounge, 180 West 400 South, at about 1 a.m . when several patrons got into an altercation. Security guards removed the aggressors in the fight to the outside in an attempt to have them leave however the fight gained more momentum once outside . During the fight, two of the security guards were stabbed . One in the back and one in the abdomen. Both guards were taken to the hospital . One to University of Utah and the other to Intermountain Medical Center .
Both are expected to recover from their injuries. Police are now looking for the suspect . He is described as a black male, 5 feet 6 inches tall and bald . He was wearing a white shirt with either black or blue stripes . He fled the scene in a silver Honda Accord. Smalley said the incident is under investigation and they are anticipating video surveillance at the lounge may help identify the suspect . Witnesses on scene were not able to provide any further information.
Anyone with information about a possible suspect is asked to call Salt Lake City Police at 801-743-7000.
Job Title: Security Officers Job Type: Construction Security Shift Pattern: Days / Nights / Weekends/Bank Holidays
Location: London SW8 Salary : 9.75 Per Hour Benefits:
- Free uniform
- Free on site secure parking
- Funded SIA Renewal
- Enhanced bank holiday payments
- 5.6 week annual holiday (Pro-rata)
- Servest development training from day one leading to ILM qualifications
Company: Servest Multi Service Group Ltd.
Discover more at https://www.servest.co.uk This position requires candidates to hold a valid and current SIA Front Line Licence & CSCS Card. Personal Specifications:
- Team Player
- Eye for detail
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Basic IT Skills (word/excel/email)
- Eager to Learn and Develop
Primary duties will include:
- Providing an efficient and effective Security Service for our client, ensuring high standards are delivered and maintained
- Undertaking regular CCTV patrols, regular check calls and maintaining logs
- Effective monitoring of visitors and employees
- Understanding of and adherence to Health and Safety regulations with responsibility for the Health & Safety welfare of colleagues alongside their own
- Logging details of incoming Delivery s and Vehicles Accessing / Egressing the Site
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- SIA License is essential
- CSCS Card Qualification
- Flexibility to works across shifts patterns which would include days, night shifts and weekend working
- Experience of working within a busy Construction Site environment would be advantageous
- High levels of integrity and professionalism
- Previous experience with two-way radios & telephone equipment essential
- Basic IT and Microsoft Office skills essential (Excel, Outlook, Word)
Successful candidates will be required to undertake security screening in accordance with BS7858 which will include a full unbroken 5 year period of referencing for which you will be required to provide full address history and employment details.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that’s proud of its great people – We believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. Servest is an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, nationality.
Job Type: Full-time
- London SW8
- Construction Security: 1 year
Required licences or certifications:
- CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme)
Read the original post: Security Officer (Construction)
PUBLISHED: 10:05 03 September 2017