Reference Library – SIA License News
6 weeks on, 6 weeks off. Closing date for applications: Wed 13 April 2017. Job Duties: VIP protection Adhoc protection services which requires flexibility and understanding of the client s needs/goals Escorting Geo Survey s in arduous terrain (must be physically fit) Past experience of working with LN teams Report writing Continuation training of LN Ad-hoc teams Will assist the Operations Managers when not tasked.
Kurdistan CMT can provide further information on the job/ task in hand Hiring Criteria Min of 3 years Military or law enforcement experience 1 year Iraq experience English Speaking (Fluent) and written Computer literate and comfortable with word and excel. In date frontline SIA license (for UK expats and countries that offer international equivalent) In date FPOS-I or MIRA qualification To have attended and passed an accredited CP course. Minimum of ONE year commercial experience, in a Team Leader role For more information follow the link below.
Senior PSD TL, Kurdistan. – PALADIN JOBS
At VSG we supply Security Services to a variety of blue chip clients. We are accredited to the highest standards of security, delivering performance along with general business standards. We provide services for Manned Guarding, Security Systems, Mobile Security, Secure Event Solutions and Soft Services to all of our clients. Your main duty will be to suport surrounding sites and business managers in their day to day role. Other duties whilst on site will include:
Access and Egress Control Authenticating right of access
Completing all necessary paperwork & reports Conducting internal & external patrols Ensure all officers are competent to undertake their duties
Ensure that health & safety information contained in the risk assessments are up to date Following site specific procedures Liaise with clients in a polite and professional manner
Maintaining the highest standards of security Managing incident response & reporting Managing officer training, disciplinary and welfare issues
The ideal candidate will hold a valid SIA license, have previous security experience, be able to work as a team whilst also being able to work on their own and use their initiative and excellent customer service skills although training and support can be given to the right candidate. In return, successful candidates will be rewarded with a competitive pay rate, first class training covering multiple skills enabling them to progress within VSG.
They will also receive offers and discounts for numerous high street stores and cinemas across the UK and many other deals and offers.
See the original post: Operations Compliance Officer
To manage a team of Operatives to ensure compliance and professional, cost effective service delivery is maintained. To act as an interface between the Operative team and the client and to report issues arising to Line Manager
- Responsible for Service Delivery of Operative Team Assist with the recruitment and supervision of staff Produce rotas for the operative team
- Proactive reporting of all Health and Safety issues To manage the issue and upkeep of PPE to the team.
- To ensure that the operative team are appropriately dressed at all times whilst on duty.
- To manage stock levels and equipment To conduct job chats with the operative team to identify training requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of the payroll
- Liaise with the client to ensure customer satisfaction with the service provided Security Supervisor Specific: Detect and prevent crime on site
- Protect people and property Ensure the site assignment instructions are relevant, up to date and have been read and signed for understanding by the client and all Security Officers including relief staff.
- To ensure that all Officers display valid SIA licenses at all times whilst on duty.
- Day to day responsibility for the delivery of a visible security service
Additional Role Information
This role is subject to the candidate successfully obtaining an airside pass for Heathrow airport and there will be a requirement to flex working hour/ shift patterns to accommodate the 24/7 shift patterns of the Carillion colleagues. The role covers the Heathrow contract in it entirety.
25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays with the opportunity to buy more holidays once you have been with a for a short while BUPA Healthcare Insurance (single cover with option to ‘trade up’ to cover your family Pension Plan
Carillion ‘Thank You’ Scheme, which offers flexible, tax efficient benefits such as child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme & discounts on high street brands
More here: Training and Performance Manager