Reference Library – SIA License News
Job spec – Night Security Location – Hammersmith / Fulham West London Rotation – 4 nights on 4 nights off (3/3 may be possible) – weekend day shifts also avail. Hours – 1730 – 0930 (16hrs) Rate – 10 per hour ( 160 per shift) Duties: Carry out routine patrols of residence complex. Search procedures in sensitive manner to include vehicles, building and persons if required.
To effectively deal with all incidents falling within the security remit and to effectively report all incidents to the relevant authority. To provide a locking service as required, locking doors and gates as required by the client instruction To provide a point of contact for residents and visitors. To maintain a log of all visitors, incidents and any other records that may be required by the client. To maintain the clients key safe to issue and record all movements of keys within the clients premises. To identify suspicious persons and actions and report such circumstances. What experience and skills do I need? Experience within a similar position is preferred Good interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate clearly with people at all levels projecting a confident and professional manner A 5-year checkable work history or back to school record. To be able to observe and accurately record incidents as they occur. Able to prioritise workloads and be flexible in the approach to varied tasks To be of smart appearance at all times whilst representing the company image.
To be punctual & reliable in attendance.
Able to work with minimal supervision.
Must hold a valid SIA license Basic knowledge of First Aid CV & Copy of SIA License to: email@example.com
Read the article:
Night Security – Hammersmith / Fulham West London
Job Title: Security Officers Job Type: Construction Security Shift Pattern: Days / Nights / Weekends/Bank Holidays
Location: London SW8 Salary : 9.75 Per Hour Benefits:
- Free uniform
- Free on site secure parking
- Funded SIA Renewal
- Enhanced bank holiday payments
- 5.6 week annual holiday (Pro-rata)
- Servest development training from day one leading to ILM qualifications
Company: Servest Multi Service Group Ltd.
Discover more at https://www.servest.co.uk This position requires candidates to hold a valid and current SIA Front Line Licence & CSCS Card. Personal Specifications:
- Team Player
- Eye for detail
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Basic IT Skills (word/excel/email)
- Eager to Learn and Develop
Primary duties will include:
- Providing an efficient and effective Security Service for our client, ensuring high standards are delivered and maintained
- Undertaking regular CCTV patrols, regular check calls and maintaining logs
- Effective monitoring of visitors and employees
- Understanding of and adherence to Health and Safety regulations with responsibility for the Health & Safety welfare of colleagues alongside their own
- Logging details of incoming Delivery s and Vehicles Accessing / Egressing the Site
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- SIA License is essential
- CSCS Card Qualification
- Flexibility to works across shifts patterns which would include days, night shifts and weekend working
- Experience of working within a busy Construction Site environment would be advantageous
- High levels of integrity and professionalism
- Previous experience with two-way radios & telephone equipment essential
- Basic IT and Microsoft Office skills essential (Excel, Outlook, Word)
Successful candidates will be required to undertake security screening in accordance with BS7858 which will include a full unbroken 5 year period of referencing for which you will be required to provide full address history and employment details.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that’s proud of its great people – We believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. Servest is an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, nationality.
Job Type: Full-time
- London SW8
- Construction Security: 1 year
Required licences or certifications:
- CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme)
Read the original post: Security Officer (Construction)
GARDAWORLD is advertising for CP/ Medics to work in Libya, Iraq, Kurdistan, Afghanistan. Starting in September. Rotations are 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off or 8 weeks on 4 weeks off, subject to operational requirements.
Job Duties; Medical support to GW and client staff at a stand-alone client location. Including general medical assistance and first line support for trauma incidents. Be able to perform role of Armed Close Protection officer and or Residential Security Team as and when required. Assist with management and administrative support to the project manager as required. Hiring Criteria; English speaking expatriate Shall possess current: Basic Life Support (BLS) certification or equivalent. Must hold a valid Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pre-Hospital Life Support (PHTLS) Must hold one of the following medical qualifications or equivalent: Emergency Medical Technician Paramedic (EMT-P) Paramedic. Offshore medic, nurse or doctor. Commercial Paramedic experience within a hostile environment Previous military or law enforcement experience Completed recognised PSD/CP course Full valid Driving Licence SIA license OR front line equivalent Excellent written English Communication skills Experience of training multi-national personnel. Proven IT skills in all Microsoft Office programs, including Outlook, PowerPoint and Word Able to provide training to all team members in trauma and life support For more information follow the link below.
See original article: CP Medic, MENA.