Reference Library – Job Search
Do you have what it takes to be part of the team in our Stratford store? With over 160 years of British heritage and tailoring expertise, there has never been a more exciting time to join the new look Moss Bros Group. With a raft of new concept stores and more to come, a newly invigorated product range and a focus on in-house service and training, we are continuing our renaissance at a pace in 2017.
We are currently recruiting for a Part Time Loss Prevention Assistant (13 hours per week) for our store in London Stratford. Objective: To oversee security within the store and responsible for greeting customers into the store.
To assist the team to deliver excellent customer service that in turn helps maximise sales for the business, both in stores and online. Key Outcomes Expected From Your Role:
- Every (potential) customer leaves the store with the view that Moss Bros can offer them expertise and assistance so they can dress with style and pride.
- Stock is managed in compliance with process.
- A happy, healthy and safe team environment.
- A secure store.
- High level of visual store standards consistently delivered.
Key Tasks: Customer Service
- Responsible for greeting/welcoming customers in to the store.
- Ensuring each customer is picked up by a member of staff.
Security & Stock Management
- Overseeing all security within the store.
- Responsible for covering the front of the store and ensuring awareness of all customers and visitors entering and leaving the store.
- Ensuring all visitors are signing in and out of the store and security checks are being made throughout their visit.
- Working with the store management team on how to reduce stock loss and assist in the training of security procedures throughout the store team.
- Working with the store management team in reviewing security processes within the store to ensure effect controls are in place and being adhered to.
- Logging all information and liaising with Audit regarding stock issues and thefts.
- Record keeping of all security processes.
- Working alongside the store management team to ensure stock checks and counts are carried out in line with Company process.
- Assisting with inbound and outbound deliveries.
- Daily checks of the CCTV system, including logging information following company procedures.
- Assisting the stores management team with staff bag & locker checks.
- A daily check of the Electronic Article Surveillance System (EAS) to ensure it detects security tags to the required standard.
- Ensuring security tags are in place on all relevant garments.
- Awareness of all Policy & Procedure documents relating specifically to security issues.
- Representing Moss Bros at all times by presenting a smart and tidy image in appearance and store standards.
- Help and support team members.
- Compliance with Health and Safety in store.
- Front line SIA license
Core Skills, Competencies & Knowledge:
- Excellent verbal communication skills; listening and speaking.
- Good attention to detail and respect for compliance against process.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Awareness of stock management
- Confident in dealing with stock loss issues and being able to deter and detect theft.
- The ability to operate CCTV is preferred.
- Ideally have knowledge of Data Protection and legislation covering theft i.e.
- Awareness of visual merchandising.
- Understanding of sales tools and techniques.
Job Type: Part-time
PLEASE NOTE This role requires CLASS C entitlements (Class 2 HGV Driver) What Is The Role of a CIT Trunking Officer? Contribute to the delivery of agreed vault service levels in line with company standards and processes through the safe and secure movement of cash and valuables between locations to enable service delivery, vault colleagues and any business risk is mitigated. What Will I Be Doing as a CIT Trunking Officer? Complete all training as required to ensure you are fully capable in order that individual performance levels are maximised.
Utilise vault security features and adhere to company security processes in order to protect company cash, assets and people.
Execute vault processes in order to ensure the secure receipt, distribution and reconciliation of company cash and equipment.
Utilise vehicle security features, personal protective equipment and adhere to company security processes in order to mitigate risk, control and protect company cash, assets and equipment (incl. phone & keys) and people.
Drive and park company vehicles responsibility and in line with the highway code, company policy and procedures in order to ensure compliance to all H&S, legal (e.g. road safety and driving legislation), regulatory (SIA) ensuring full reporting of defects, maintain cleanliness and completion of relevant documentation as required.
Proactively identify and recommend appropriate changes in order to make business improvements.
Adhere to company policy and procedures in order to ensure compliance to all legal, regulatory (SIA) and company requirements.
Ensure the full and effective use of, and input to GTAS system in order to provide data to internal stakeholders so that effective business analysis and decisions can be made.
Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external service providers in order to ensure an efficient service is delivered to the depot so that the depot can operate effectively.
What Would I Need to Succeed as a CIT Trunking Officer? Valid and current driving licence
Minimum class C entitlement on driving license
Clear and concise written and oral communication
Ability to work within a team environment although may involve periods of lone working
Flexible approach to working patterns
What Do I Get In Return?
24,570 per annum, rising to 25,470 after probation.
Workplace Pension Fantastic Health Shields benefits! such as:
Claiming payments back towards dental care, optical care, physiotherapy sessions
Gym membership discounts
Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 counselling service.
30 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing to 33 days annual leave after 5 years service Working hours for CIT Trunking Officer detailed below:
Sunday to Thursday roughly 22:00 07:00 or 21:00 06:00. Who Are We?
We are Cardtronics UK, the cash machine people. Since our founding in 1999, we ve been trusted to provide reliable ATM solutions to businesses throughout the United Kingdom, Europe and North America. With more than 17,000 cash machines across the UK, we have gone from strength to strength and have grown into the industry leader and we re still growing! As we continue to grow our portfolio into new markets, you will be joining at an incredibly exciting time and the opportunities to progress are defined and achievable. You may not recognise our name but chances are you will have used our ATMs!! Additional Keywords: Trunking Officer, Depot, Cash, Security. Cash In Transit, Cardtronics, Security Officer, Security, Database, Security, Driving, SIA. Apply now Are you enthusiastic about this job?
Send us your CV and a cover letter today by clicking on the Apply button below and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Closing Date: 12 th April 2017
CIT Trunker Officer – Cardtronics UK Ltd
Front of House Security Officer required for immediate start with a high profile Client located in South Kensington, London. Candidates will be dealing with the Company Executives, Staff and Clients, therefore we require excellent customer service skills combined with written and oral communications skills. The successful candidate will also be required to use the computer systems on site, so a good knowledge of Excel and Word processing will be needed.
The successful Candidate will be required to work a 67.5 hour week. The shift pattern consists of days Monday to Friday 07:00 until 20:30 hrs. Weekend overtime will also be available when requested by the client in advance.
An SIA Security Licence is essential. Job Type: Full-time Salary: 9.00 /hour
- Security: 2 years
Required licence or certification:
- SIA Security Licence
Continued here: Front Of House Security