Reference Library – Job Search
We are looking for Security staff to work in the Evesham area .Working within a construction compound, your role consists of ensuring that the site is secure, minimizing theft/ from the site, ensuring that the compound is safe from un-wanted visitors and being a support to the client.For this role, you will need to be very smart in appearance and have strong communication skills also be able to drive to get to site and having a high level of awareness. Work ethic is vital and you must not be afraid to get involved in potential risk management.Shifts are Mon-Fri and Sat/Sun 8/14hrs shifts available.We require you to have current sia licence Job Type: Temporary
Salary: 7.50 /hour Job Type: Temporary Salary: 7.50 /hour
- Evesham, Worcestershire
- Security: 1 year
Required licences or certifications:
- SIA Door Supervisor Licence
- Driving License
WOULD you be interested in working in an SIA role for JDAM Security at exciting events in Carmarthen? We are now recruiting for Casual Event Staff (SIA), so apply now for a chance to take up one of these positions. Casual Event Security Staff (SIA) The hours of work available are varied and flexible.You will form an essential part of the venue safety management team, controlling entry and maintaining good order whilst being aware of and ensuring the absolute care, comfort and well-being of a range of audiences.We strive to achieve a high level of customer care and to ensure all customers receive a good experience and service. MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Screening a person’s suitability to enter the event or venue e.g. individuals under the influence of alcohol or drugs or demonstrating anti social behaviour.
- This includes those who are searching bags to ensure that there is no unauthorised access or any damage to property or injury to others.
- Searching of persons and/or property to prevent items that are unauthorised or illegal from entering the premises e.g.
cameras, alcohol, drugs or weapons.
- Responding to incidents within crowds, queues or the audience to control behaviour which is antisocial, undesirable or likely to result in harm to others.
- Ejecting individuals from a venue or event or designated area e.g. concert pit or backstage areas
- Protecting a pitch, track or other identifiable area from spectators or others with the intention of preventing damage to property or persons.
- Providing a security presence to prevent and detect crime within a designated area.
- Guarding a property and/or equipment in site during the setup and breaking down of, for example, an event or exhibition.
- Patrolling the perimeter of an event to prevent unauthorised entry gained by individuals, through the climbing or breaching of any fences or barriers, or through being let in via an access
Candidate Requirements Please note: You must be the holder of a current SIA Licence (Door Supervisor/Close Protection) for this role. Job Type: Contract
Salary: 10.00 – 12.00 /hour
Job Type: Contract
Read the article:
Security Operative – JDAM Security
We require security officers who hold a valid SIA licence card to secure our construction site in the Barnsely area. Successful applicants will be responsible for Patrolling, carrying out Searches, Report Writing, Adhering to Health and Safety rules and Deterring access of unauthorised individuals. Applicants must:
- Be eligible to work in the UK (documentation is required)
- Be able to provide a 5 year checkable history
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have a valid SIA licence
- Have a valid CSCS card
- Previous construction security experience desirable
- 12 hour shifts
- Monday – Sunday
- 07:00 – 19:00
- 19:00 – 07:00
- 9.50ph(payments made by umbrella company)
- Flexibility required
- Start end of August
To apply, please forward your CV ensuring you include your SIA and CSCS card numbers.
Andrews International Ltd is an Equal opportunities employer.
Job Type: Temporary
- Barnsley S71
- security: 3 years
Required licence or certification:
- Valid DS or SG
Read the article: