Reference Library – England – Greater London
Golf star Rory McIlroy was expected to marry his sweetheart Erica Stoll in an Irish castle on Saturday. Security was tight as helicopters and blacked out cars brought guests to the ceremony at Ashford Castle in Co Mayo, Republic of Ireland. A steady stream of locals who wandered up to the gates were kept at bay by guards. The four-time major winner’s representatives said his wedding was private and anti-drone experts were even brought in alongside boat-based security teams to patrol the waters of Lough Corrib.
Image: Security was tight outside Ashford Castle in Co Mayo
Celebrations include a fireworks display and musical entertainment from Stevie Wonder, who created a buzz in the city of Galway when he popped into a few shops on Friday, according to reports. The guest list is said to include One Direction singer Niall Horan, recent US Masters winner Sergio Garcia and Ryder Cup players Martin Kaymer and Paul McGinley, racehorse owner JP McManus and possibly singer Ed Sheeran.
McIlroy, 27, is from Holywood in Co Down in Northern Ireland and met New Yorker Ms Stoll, 29, when she worked for the US PGA and was living in Florida.
The 350-acre Ashford Castle estate can be rented for around 84,000 a day at this time of year and has already been in use by the wedding team for several days.
Croma Vigilant Security Services are currently recruiting for an experienced Security Supervisor / Team Leader to work at one of our prestigious sites in Central London. Scope: Working 4 on 4 off (days & nights 12 hour shifts) the post holder will report to the Site Manager with responsibility for day-to-day security functions.
In addition the Supervisor / Team Leader will assist in directing a team ensuring the safety of employees, visitors and protection of company property. Pay rate 12.47 per hour. Candidate Profile:
- Frontline Security Guarding or Door Supervision SIA licence
- Must have Supervisor / Team Leader experience in a similar role.
- Must be Ex-Military
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history; including full company names, addresses and landline contact numbers.
- Perform required duties as requested by Building Management.
- Strong management skills.
- Approachable and confident in a corporate environment.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills at all levels; having the ability to be decisive and assertive as well as a strong customer service ethic.
- A disciplined, conscientious and responsible attitude to work.
Able to prioritise and handle tasks in an efficient manner.
- Remain calm under pressure.
- Experience in security systems (CCTV).
- Fully IT literate.
- Ensure that all team members follow the daily rota, and provide appropriate levels of cover to deliver the operational requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- Security Team Leader: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
Visit site: Security Supervisor / Team Leader
SIA SECURITY GUARDS REQUIRED FOR EVENT WORK – LONDON Various part time, casual jobs available at landmark venues across London. If you are successful jobs are issued by text and you can choose to accept a job or not.
We are flexible. 10 per hour – paid monthly Send your CV into us and we will respond with an application form.
Please feel free to contact me if you require more information Look forward to hearing from you Job Type: Part-time
Salary: 10.00 /hour
SIA Security Officer EVENT WORK