Reference Library – Close Protection
HART INTERNATIONAL is currently seeking interest from experienced Security Specialists to build their pool of candidates in the following areas: Project/operations Manager SNCO, 15 years experience with 8 years of international posts, Minimum 8 years military/police, experience in logs/training preferable, 5 years close protection, managed a minimum of 50 people, FPOSi. Must have an EU passport and ability to obtain secret clearance. Security Analyst professional qualifications in support of professional expertise, evidence of career progression within the intelligence field, IT Literate, strong communication and report writing skills.
Must have an EU passport and ability to obtain secret clearance. Watchkeeper SNCO, secondary education with minimum diploma, five years professional experience in a security operations room. Must have an EU passport and ability to obtain secret clearance. Training Instructor Recognised training qualification, 10 years professional experience in training and instruction, 8 years specialised experience in tactical and command, 4 years international relevant experience. For more information follow the link below.
Security Specialists, UK.
However this is more of a marketing ploy therefore CP Officer to be minimum 6ft tall and very well built. Please contact me ASAP. Need to secure the work as soon as possible. Contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further. Picture also required.
Wilson James is a leading provider of safe, secure, customer-led solutions to more than 300 clients across the UK and Europe. We have been raising standards for 25 years across three core service lines; security, construction logistics and business services. Mobile Security Officer
Watford Full Time- 4 on 4 off days, nights and weekends 9.19 per hour
CLOSING DATE: Thursday 5 t* *h October 2017 Wilson James are recruiting for experienced Site Based Mobile Security Operatives to become part of our new security team at one of the worlds leading entertainment companies client sites in Watford. Your role as a mobile / access control operative is to ensure the delivery of excellent customer service by providing support and guidance to the Security staff.
In doing so assisting the Portfolio Account Manager & Duty Security Managers to achieve high standards of customer service. You will provide support to the Access Control team and perform Incident / Emergency response utilizing a 4×4 vehicle. Duties to include:
- Assist the Access Control Team to book in visitors & contractors
- Undertake patrols (e.g.
physical and company vehicle) of residential and commercial property
- Check, secure and report all external and internal doors, windows and fire exits on all areas of premises you patrol. Eliminate when possible, and report on, all Health and Safety issues
- During major incidents, restrict access to the site; regulate movement of traffic and pedestrians and liaise with the emergency services
- Ensure all duties as laid down in the onsite assignment instructions are followed each shift without exception. Help instruct and assist in the training of new, temporary or cover security staff on their assignments
- Assist with Helicopter landings / take-off s by ensuring a safe and secure environment
- Door Supervisor / Close Protection SIA licence
- Experience of supporting a large team across various Security platforms
- First Aid (Emergency First Aid at Work minimum)
- Full driving licence as you will be driving 4×4 vehicles ( max 6 points )
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 9.19 /hour
- security: 2 years
Required licences or certifications:
- SIA Door Supervisor Licence
- Driving License
Read More: Mobile Security Officer-WB