Reference Library – Close Protection
Security Officer MOD Facility Location: Millom, Cumbria LA19 5YR Hours: Various Shifts covering a 24/7 Security Operation
Due to a recently won contract Mitie is currently looking to add a number of SIA trained Security Officers to join the Total Security Management Team based on site at our Defence sector client in Millom, Cumbria. Reporting to the Security Team Leader the Security Officer is responsible for ensuring that the client s premises are protected and secure by carrying out control room, patrols and search duties whilst ensuring that all staff, contractors and visitors receive five star customer services. Job Details
- Restricting and controlling access to the establishment and operational buildings by enforcing the correct site access policies.
- To validate visitor identification and be responsible for the allocation and receipt of keys and passes.
- To process access requests and issue passes to employees, visitors and contractors in accordance with site security procedures.
- To be proficient in the use of the on-site computer based CCTV, Access Control and Visitor Management systems.
- To monitor fire and security systems and to investigate and respond to alarm activations.
- Carry out internal and external foot and mobile patrols in accordance with instructions.
- Conduct baggage and vehicle searches and compile security reports.
- Deal with lost, found and deposited property in accordance with instructions.
Key Skills & Experience
- Frontline Security Guarding, Door Supervision or Close Protection SIA licence (or have passed the relevant SIA training and hold valid certificates).
- A full five year checkable employment / education history
- Experience of delivering excellent Customer Service
- Previous experience in a security environment is desirable not essential
- Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
- Calm under pressure.
- Have understanding of the Health and Safety at Work Act, relevant Criminal, Civil Law and Police and Criminal Evidence Act.
- Ideally hold SC/DV Clearance or be able to obtain once employed
Successful applications for the position Security Officer, you would be required to work a variety shifts on in return you will be offered a competitive hourly rate, holiday allowance, pension as well as a range of company benefits.
You will also have access to comprehensive and ongoing training, free uniform and fully funded SIA renewal
To apply for the positions of Security Officer please follow the apply now function
See the original article here: Security Officer – MOD Facility – MITIE Security – Millom LA19
Capstar 2 x RST positions in South Ayrshire, Scotland 2200 – 0600 – Nights only on a 7 on 7 off rotation Should be able to understand and follow SOPs . Daily log keeping required. Mobile patrols of estate (Vehicle Provided) Liaising with on-site personnel An understanding of HNW families.
No accommodation so suited to people who are located within commutable distance of KA26 postcode 8 hour shifts in a fixed shift pattern 140 per day Must hold SIA Close Protection Licence Please send CV to email@example.com Capstar Chauffeurs | Aviation | Security | Training & Recruitment
RST Task – South Ayrshire, Scotland
No Q. What area’s in the Security Industry are you interested in? A. Close Protection Q. What do you hope to get from the forum? A. Information and Contact Q.
How did you find our website Close Protection World?
A.Random Pop-Up link Look forward to getting to knows you’s all, Regards Vrt
Vrt1002 Introduction on 28th April 2017