Reference Library – Close Protection
WOULD you be interested in working in an SIA role for JDAM Security at exciting events in Carmarthen? We are now recruiting for Casual Event Staff (SIA), so apply now for a chance to take up one of these positions. Casual Event Security Staff (SIA) The hours of work available are varied and flexible.You will form an essential part of the venue safety management team, controlling entry and maintaining good order whilst being aware of and ensuring the absolute care, comfort and well-being of a range of audiences.We strive to achieve a high level of customer care and to ensure all customers receive a good experience and service. MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Screening a person’s suitability to enter the event or venue e.g. individuals under the influence of alcohol or drugs or demonstrating anti social behaviour.
- This includes those who are searching bags to ensure that there is no unauthorised access or any damage to property or injury to others.
- Searching of persons and/or property to prevent items that are unauthorised or illegal from entering the premises e.g.
cameras, alcohol, drugs or weapons.
- Responding to incidents within crowds, queues or the audience to control behaviour which is antisocial, undesirable or likely to result in harm to others.
- Ejecting individuals from a venue or event or designated area e.g. concert pit or backstage areas
- Protecting a pitch, track or other identifiable area from spectators or others with the intention of preventing damage to property or persons.
- Providing a security presence to prevent and detect crime within a designated area.
- Guarding a property and/or equipment in site during the setup and breaking down of, for example, an event or exhibition.
- Patrolling the perimeter of an event to prevent unauthorised entry gained by individuals, through the climbing or breaching of any fences or barriers, or through being let in via an access
Candidate Requirements Please note: You must be the holder of a current SIA Licence (Door Supervisor/Close Protection) for this role. Job Type: Contract
Salary: 10.00 – 12.00 /hour
Job Type: Contract
Read the article:
Security Operative – JDAM Security
Janus Global Operations are recruiting for Tier 2 Medics for Projects in Erbil and Ramadi. The projects are relatively new and long term positions, potentially 5 years+ OVERALL DESCRIPTION: Providing Paramedic level emergency care in the event of serious medical or traumatic incidents. Assisting the Team Leader in the day-to-day execution of PSD missions The Ideal Candidate: Qualifications: A minimum of 2 years experience working as a T2 Medical practitioner.
Must hold one of the following: HCPC Registered Paramedic or equivalent. HSE Offshore Medic Certificate Registered Nurse with critical care qualification Valid Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pre Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) Previous commercial close protection experience in a hostile environment or recent military service. Recognised close protection course.
We currently have 1 immediate deployment and more in the coming months.
Please send your CV’s to Baghdadops@janusgo.com
More here: PSD Tier 2 Medics needed.
GAVIN DE BECKER & ASSOCIATES are advertising for an RST Close Protection Specialist to work in London, UK. Residential Protective Coverage Serve as primary center point for disseminating information regarding security-related incidents on the property, as well as in the field. Coordinate contingency plans and emergency medical response for security incidents at the residence and in the field.
Implement security and access control procedures to ensure safety on the property. Systemically monitor early-warning detection systems, security alarms, and cameras to identify and resolve security risks. Control access to the properties by maintaining entry logs, as well as granting admittance to on-site guests. Conduct security and threat assessment audits of the property and make recommendations for improvement security measures on-site. Assist clients with low- to mid-level concerns, including but not limited to scheduling and property management to add convenience and bolster privacy. Required Qualifications: You are physically fit. You prioritize fitness. You have a track record of providing exceptional customer service. You can speak well.
You know how to interact with people from various backgrounds. You re able to think quickly on your feet; you re equipped to handle various demands, requests, and scenarios occurring simultaneously around you. You conduct yourself according to high ethical standards. You possess an active Close Protection License through the Security Industry Authority. You possess a valid UK Driving License. You re willing to submit to our pre-employment background investigation and drug and nicotine screening. For more information follow the link below.
RST Close Protection Specialist, UK. – PALADIN JOBS
See more here: RST Close Protection Specialist, UK