Security Supervisor / Team Leader
Croma Vigilant Security Services are currently recruiting for an experienced Security Supervisor / Team Leader to work at one of our prestigious sites in Central London. Scope: Working 4 on 4 off (days & nights 12 hour shifts) the post holder will report to the Site Manager with responsibility for day-to-day security functions.
In addition the Supervisor / Team Leader will assist in directing a team ensuring the safety of employees, visitors and protection of company property. Pay rate 12.47 per hour. Candidate Profile:
- Frontline Security Guarding or Door Supervision SIA licence
- Must have Supervisor / Team Leader experience in a similar role.
- Must be Ex-Military
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history; including full company names, addresses and landline contact numbers.
- Perform required duties as requested by Building Management.
- Strong management skills.
- Approachable and confident in a corporate environment.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills at all levels; having the ability to be decisive and assertive as well as a strong customer service ethic.
- A disciplined, conscientious and responsible attitude to work.
Able to prioritise and handle tasks in an efficient manner.
- Remain calm under pressure.
- Experience in security systems (CCTV).
- Fully IT literate.
- Ensure that all team members follow the daily rota, and provide appropriate levels of cover to deliver the operational requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- Security Team Leader: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
Visit site: Security Supervisor / Team Leader