Door Supervisors – NDST Ltd
Please read the advert prior to applying. NDST Ltd Ref: DS 020217 We are looking for Door Supervisors for bars in central London only.
The interviews will be held in central London every Tuesday and Wednesday, between 10am and 3pm. Info:
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.
- Other shifts will be available when required by clients.
- Monthly Pay.
- No Agencies or Sub-contractors.
- Preferably based in London.
- No cash in hand.
- SIA Door Licence.
- 5-year checkable work history.
- Right to work in the U.K.
- Experience of working in bars or clubs as security for at least 2 years.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. (Will be tested at interview)
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team.
- Able to think on your feet.
- Able to follow client and company policies.
- Deal with incidents in a professional manner at all times.
If you believe you have what we are looking for please send a covering email and a cv that explains your security experience . If you don t have the experience listed above, please don t apply.
Once we have reviewed your cv we will contact you about an interview. Job Type: Part-time Salary: 11.00 /hour
- London, Greater London
- Secondary education
- Working in bars and clubs as security: 2 years
Required licence or certification:
- SIA Door Supervisor Licence